ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Found 2,047 reviews matching the search
Good organization for work in private sector Great experience for build up your career This bank is moving on digital platforms for better customer service
I am happy working with icici Excellent work style awesome technology by application but some people not supporting including managers not happy them.
Long working hours to meet deadlines many times. Competitiveness is higher. Your growth depend on the your senior's attitude towards you. Job security is very good.
I was working in RO Hyd and work life balance and team was superb there. Manager was amazing and always helped and guided me to learn new processes...
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Less salary than deserved
Icici is good place to work if you are looking for growth in banking career, it gives you good opportunities to explore your hidden talents. You also get many rewards in terms of trips food and many more gifts when you perform well.
Good to work compared to other similar organization in the market , although it has the minimum salary structure in the competition.So that depends what you have to do
I had the scope of self learning .and had the freedom to develop skills and can experiment you ideas for the betterment of the bank . I had all my learning from ICICI
Stressful, competative.Management is good.At first they offer customer representative officerCRO in MORTGAGE after they changed my role to teller after they changed to HLE home loan expert.i think so many times they changes...I got irritation about that .But colleagues and management is good,friendly relationship.
Pros
Cons
Long hours 9 to 9
Worst company to work for...women should definitely refrain from joining this bank as they make you slog for more than 15 to16 hours in a day Thus making your life miserable.
ICICI gives all management skills. After received offer letter from icici,my life style got changed and I enjoy my professional life. ICICI is my favorite place always in my life.
ICICI BANK is a brand, In this company employee will be definitely grow when employee do smart work, there is opportunity to grow yourself and become reputed person in the society.
Good company . Work culture at grass root level is not good . Good scope of learning a lot of products . Management is just income driven , not customer driven .
Productive, enhance skills, growth opportunities, job security, motivated, leadership skills development, happy worklife, abundance of opportunities.
Excellent work culture and professional atphosphere.Gray opportunity to beginners if they got chance to work in this organisation.In every way each candidate getting better exposure to develop their skills and build the confidence.
Pros
Work culture and professional career
Cons
Salary is less compared to other banking industry
There is no Work life Balance. Sales Targets Must be fulfill to an employee at any cost. Salary Also very Low as compared to Work.Not Fixed hours for Work.
Pros
Learning comunication skills.
Cons
Long hours, Sales Targets.
Every day is learning and work culture is really amazing and growth opportunities are enormous. Most of employees are given opportunity to get to.next level if they meet the basic threshold .
Pros
Fast growth and cross functional knowledge enhancment
Cons
Bit of stress if you don't cope up as competition is tough
I missed my job it was very good for my growth. Now i am struggling alot for job. It was very very growing company. No1 private privilege bank in India
Pros
Good Place to work. Work life balance. Job security. Best Management. Promotion on time. Best senior Management. Best HR in All Banking Sector. Bo long hours work
Cons
No long hourse
Salary on time Managers are very good Fun activity Two weekoff Worklife balance Love the culture Working with this company from 2018 Overall i love this company
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Being an experience salary not good
ICICI is a good platform to be work with for your knowledge growth and career. But in terms of salary its not an good option to choose it. And overall management was good and they are helpful to employees.
Really a good company to work I strongly recommended to work with same company. HR is really supportive and training given by the company is also very useful. Product wise we are very competitive
Pros
Na
Cons
Na