ICICI Bank Ltd

3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 2,174 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,588 reviews
bankbankingorganisationtargetindiabranchpressurequery

Excellent place

Excellent place to work and grow in life. Recommended strongly, Management is helping and supportive. In future I want to join again and work with ICICI Bank.. It's service oriented Bank.

productive learning growth opportunity

learnt a lot from this job .good work environmentgood work culturecan be stressful at timesopportunity to grow.overall great experienceperks existbonus

ICICI Bank Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Best from learning prospective

I learned lot off things from ICICI bankManagement teams are not that much helpful No work life balance Very less salary increment 200% job security Over all good

Nice

Nice to work there it's Happy and joyful to work. You guys can work happy there. But you have to take your own lunch and food. Otherwise you guys can get snacks and tea and coffee are free. You can take break at any of the time. But finish your daily targets at end of the day that's the only thing here. But it's very easy to do that I experienced.

ICICI Bank - Trade service unit

The work life balance at ICICI Bank is pathetic. Every year just before the rating time the HR starts initiative for work life balance and later part of year just forget about it. There is fixed timing to reach office which sometimes might become early as per bosses requirements but no fixed timing to leave. The salary for majority of the employees are bad. The ratings and promotion are very bad, always talking about bell curve but forget about the same when asking the employee to work 14-15 hrs a day.

Very good and working atmosphere so nice

Good culture, atmosphere so nice, anyone frist time looking good working place. So I chance to this company I am so lucky. I chance this company I work very herd and I prove I am also employ in this company.

Pros

Half an hour lunch time

Cons

Long hours not that

Not so good

Job role is very dynamic. It will give a good learning if one wants To. Promotion opportunities are also there after 2-3 years of working but not before that.

good exposure but salary and growth opportunities are less

Learning opportunities are immense in initial days. However, post couple of years, salary hikes and growth is slowPros:- Job security- exposure-working hours are manageableCons:- growth is slow- salary is less compared to industry- infra is an issue

Good place to join as a fresher

Pros : nice place to work.Manager supportNice culture Good travel optionsMany employee benefits.Cons : a bit of worklife imbalanceHuge documentation process

Best place for who willing to learn

Beat place to work. They are always appreciated hardworking people. Learing and training one of the best part of the bank. Who want challenging role they are always rewarded.

Pros

Day by day you can get new Knowledge

Good to start

Good to start your career but it's a sales job you have to bring business overall you will get support from seniors you can meet new customers. It not a bad choice

Very good organisation

Stability and brand is good, company take care of employees and their interests,Good Growth with better performance.but mentally tuff to work with pressure and multiple things to do, retail banking is painful now a days.

Good place

Good place to work ,human resource take care of their employees,Good place to work ,sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm to be a part of ICICI Bank and pursue a career opportunity

Very bad company

Please do not join this coMpany if you want work life balance and if you want stress and sales pressure then you will run to achieve target and no help for anyone. Worst company .

Pros

Cons

All are cons

Good company to start with

Good company to start with, lot of stress over time is there poor management, no learning and politics. Low career growth. Salary is good as per market standards

Productive, focused

Here you can enjoy the working as a entrepreneur. Here bosses are helpful and supportive , here you lear all relevant experience and grow yourself as a best market fit.

Productivity is good working in Bharatpur RJ.

I m happy in this company for working time. First Joj for ICICI Bank in my life.In Bharatpur RJ. In department for CASA Devlopment officer Good company.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Yes long hours

Get ready to work long hours

Amazing place to learn, very helpful co-workers and team leaders but work life balance will not be up to the mark. Policies change very often and you need to be updated.

No help from our senior side we have to your with our self.

I have to do work with seeing others. No one's is there to help you . You have learn with yourself no body will help you. Working time are also not proper manner they will call you at any time.

Great place to work!

It is a great place to grow and work. Ample opportunities for independent thinking and initiative are provided. Work is challenging and does not become boring at all.

Pros

Great work life balance

Cons

No relocation choices and the HR policies in general are not very employee friendly

It's good

It's good palce to work. pay scale is less, bit stressful, if ur good at managing work life and personal life its good or else it's difficult to balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Bank Ltd with