ICICI Lombard

ICICI Lombard Employee Reviews

India533 reviews

Innovative Ideas to make Employees happy

I-Utsav is one were celebrating welcome of new joinies, Appreacting to employees those who got Tenured, Games Play and lot of fun and enjoyment which gives boost to contribute 1000%

Pros

Yearly Bonus

Cons

Poor Bosses

Great Place to work

Highly competitive environment with seniors to guide you. Salary and perks is good. Job security best in the market.High learning curve with scope of personal knowledge growth.

ICICI Lombard insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

Excellent environment and great learning experience. Cooperative team and supportive management team.

It was great experience while working with ICICI Lombard GiC. I got completely different direction which helped me lot in my all the achievements. It is really very nice place to work.

Agent recruitment is it bit difficult

Overall the company is good with a brand name. Work culture is good. Self growth is excellent. Perks and other benefits are there for the employees. In terms of salary the standard of ICICI Lombard is much more higher than any company.

Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company

very good company and progress the company Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company

Cons

Decent company to work for

Good culture. Lot of pressure if but you get rewarded accordingly. Good exposure to the client. Managers show faith and provide ownership. Sometimes the work is over hectic specially in the month of March and month ends.

Pros

Work culture, health insurance

Cons

No cons as such

ok

ok working with Ilom is great and have many more un forgetable incidents are there i love working with icici lombard. All the employees are treated as a family.

Good place to learn

Very good company. There is Job security. Salary was paid during Pandemic including bonus. Just need to ensure we go with the flow.There are ample of opportunities to grow and showcase your skills. 5 days working. HR policies are employee friendly. There are numbers celebration that happens at beach level

Pros

HR policies are very good. Employee friendly

Cons

None as of now

Enjoyed a lot and work life balance

Good co to work for liked very much very supporting senior. Company supported a lot and management and very balanced work life and professional life .

Productive and learning place

There is an ample of scope to learn excel and CRM. Management is cooperative and very helpful. Very comfortable work culture. No pressure and home like atmosphere.

Yes fun making work place

It was good I became the cack of internal politics of some employees who led the shuting down a double branch location.The company has very good working culture.Company might have reached on new top in perticular area Good and courageous employees were there with me

Pros

Nothing good working environment in my vertical

Cons

No cons I found except some personalas

Productive and fun place

Good for fresher to learn about insurance product there will be lot of training session to develop the skills. But as the time flows they will give extra task pressure environment.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

No transport

good wlb

Extremely good work life balance. Senior are good they care about you. Depends on which team you are assigned to though but still overall I would say that the work culture was really good.

Pros

wlb

Cons

less pay

Very bad Team lead

Work pressure is to high, Team lead behaviors is very bad. I will never recommend to anyone. They are also use abuse during meeting. They are providing very less salary.

Pros

Cons

Work very late night

Employee friendly and challenging task

I have three years of experience In this company. I learned so many things, also whatever the issue and concern on employee has been addressed in a very good manner.

Pros

Free lunches have provided for weekend support

Cons

No extended hours in the company

Good for learning and gain knowledge

It was good company where I had started from offroll to onroll employee. Great company to learn and get knowledge from management. I have learn to work in pressure and friendly nature

Good company

Good Company to work. I enjoyed my work @ ICICILOMBARD GIC LTD.My Friends & College's are so supportive. Every year award Best performer. Enjoyed lot

Selling the policy

Good company and will pay variable pay only ifyou should be employed with Capgemini and not serving notice as onthe payment date.Hike will be 2-3% only.

good

Cons

something not

Good place

Good place for those who are talkative and want to make future in calling profile.Cons - Bonus every year based on the performance Cons - u have to be always on calls

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Long hours, u have to be always on calls

High technology with high work pressure

A typical day at work.To much stressful.Everytime work pressure.No management in manpower disbursement.Helping peoples & coperate each otherFlexiable timimg with flexiable officeToo much advanced in usage of technology.

Stressful n no work life balance. Specially if you are in geo sales.

Organization dont have proper planning for your future goals and no one bothers to discuss it forward. Especially if you are based out of local branches at geo location then you have to forget everything about for self goals, work life balance and mental peace. So try to be based at metro or city hubs with vertical systems. Dont go for geo.

Pros

Brand value at market.

Cons

No specific work stations, no joining bouns or kit, no cafeteria, no conference hall etc. And the list goes on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Lombard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Lombard with