ICICI Lombard

ICICI Lombard Employee Reviews

Good company and will pay variable pay only ifyou should be employed with Capgemini and not serving notice as onthe payment date.Hike will be 2-3% only.
good
Cons
something not
Good place for those who are talkative and want to make future in calling profile.Cons - Bonus every year based on the performance Cons - u have to be always on calls
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Long hours, u have to be always on calls
A typical day at work.To much stressful.Everytime work pressure.No management in manpower disbursement.Helping peoples & coperate each otherFlexiable timimg with flexiable officeToo much advanced in usage of technology.
Organization dont have proper planning for your future goals and no one bothers to discuss it forward. Especially if you are based out of local branches at geo location then you have to forget everything about for self goals, work life balance and mental peace. So try to be based at metro or city hubs with vertical systems. Dont go for geo.
Pros
Brand value at market.
Cons
No specific work stations, no joining bouns or kit, no cafeteria, no conference hall etc. And the list goes on.
You don't have job security and job is with full and high stress too much concalls in the job and no work life balance nobproper rating full politics in the organisation
Pros
No pros
Cons
No job security and sress level high
Overall the organisation provides you the best platform to perform yourself specially in my vertical, when you are working for the no private player you have to be work and engage yourself like no 1
Pros
Learning is on very higher side
Cons
I have to work seven days weekly to meet the tarho
I really enjoyed working our there, and i had learn more about the insurance and how to mingle with colleagues. When i joined i am really i don't know about insurance. They guide me well all these year's.
Pros
Team outings
Icici is a brand it gives you lots of opportunity to learn n seek information about the banking sector at all the channels. Insurance sector goves you responsibility to manage channel sales with more than 2 banks.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Strict rules
Good company with good company environment have good tecnical Discipline d Good behavior of senior towards their juniors and havehelp drive attitude.
Strategies and planning are good, treatment with employees is good, office culture is good, office hygiene is excellent. Management leadership is excellent. Increment is less compared to others is less.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICICI Lombard?
The good profile is good but the personal life will have no scope and the stress level is high and you have to give all the time to the job even at night
I really had a very bad experience at Lombard. People especially manager never helped. She used to ask me stay in office even after working time with no work. No work life balance at all.. they even asked me to spend my salary to sell insurance policies.
Work culture needs an improvement with proper Management and training to be given to all freshers.Incentives should also be raised for all employees in the organization.
I never recommend anyone to join ICICI Lombard @Banca home vertical. No place to sit.. they wil move u one place to another place with out reason.. seniors they jus need business they won't even take care abt employees.
Good working environment with good work culture and salary is also very very good and good weekly off. With good team leader and work situation and healthy environment...
Had the opportunity to work in an Only-IIM alumni team; which gave me great exposure. Gained tremendous expereince in directly dealing with CFOs and CXOs at premier MNCs
It's good and awesome , encourage, concern about employees and balancing family and carrier. I will refer my friends to the company. Company knows the employee needs.
The overall experience in the company is too good. Management and senior manager are very supportive. Co ordination between colleagues also good. Developed a lot of new skills with good work environment. Career growing company for all type of employees. Improved a lot in innovative technology ideas. Never ending learning opertinities.
The company is a great company to start with,the reporting manager are not upto the mark.they fallow favouritism and that's visible in their behaviour
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Good company to work but after resign there is no value of work and doing bad behaviour. HR department is very good and always care for his employee. Claim department is like political party.
Would try to join ICICI Lombard after completing my post graduation and ceo bhargav sir is an fantastic human being and work and culture in super excited
  1. Employee Reviews