ICICI Lombard

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

lombardgicorganisationinsuranceindiatargetquerynil

Great Place to work

Highly competitive environment with seniors to guide you. Salary and perks is good. Job security best in the market.High learning curve with scope of personal knowledge growth.

Agent recruitment is it bit difficult

Overall the company is good with a brand name. Work culture is good. Self growth is excellent. Perks and other benefits are there for the employees. In terms of salary the standard of ICICI Lombard is much more higher than any company.

ICICI Lombard insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

Good place to learn

Very good company. There is Job security. Salary was paid during Pandemic including bonus. Just need to ensure we go with the flow.There are ample of opportunities to grow and showcase your skills. 5 days working. HR policies are employee friendly. There are numbers celebration that happens at beach level

Pros

HR policies are very good. Employee friendly

Cons

None as of now

Productive and fun place

Good for fresher to learn about insurance product there will be lot of training session to develop the skills. But as the time flows they will give extra task pressure environment.

Pros

Holidays

Cons

No transport

Very bad Team lead

Work pressure is to high, Team lead behaviors is very bad. I will never recommend to anyone. They are also use abuse during meeting. They are providing very less salary.

Pros

Cons

Work very late night

Employee friendly and challenging task

I have three years of experience In this company. I learned so many things, also whatever the issue and concern on employee has been addressed in a very good manner.

Pros

Free lunches have provided for weekend support

Cons

No extended hours in the company

Selling the policy

Good company and will pay variable pay only ifyou should be employed with Capgemini and not serving notice as onthe payment date.Hike will be 2-3% only.

good

Cons

something not

Good place

Good place for those who are talkative and want to make future in calling profile.Cons - Bonus every year based on the performance Cons - u have to be always on calls

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Long hours, u have to be always on calls

We can learn more about insurance good work culture.

I really enjoyed working our there, and i had learn more about the insurance and how to mingle with colleagues. When i joined i am really i don't know about insurance. They guide me well all these year's.

Pros

Team outings

Very pathetic

I really had a very bad experience at Lombard. People especially manager never helped. She used to ask me stay in office even after working time with no work. No work life balance at all.. they even asked me to spend my salary to sell insurance policies.

Work culture needs an improvement with proper Management and training to be given to all freshers.Incentives should also be raised for all employees in the organization.

Good

Good working environment with good work culture and salary is also very very good and good weekly off. With good team leader and work situation and healthy environment...

Productive, Great culture to work and great support of everyone from top to bottom

This is great company with all the benefits like good salary as per your work, work life balance. Best part is Great support of senior and upper management.

All good

Company is very caring for employees as well as all the benefits are given to each and everyone. I would recommend each and every one to work with ICICILOMBARD.

Good experience

There was I spend my good time but according to pressure salary isn't justify , by company have to gave more benefits to his employe , and job security is must & have to reduce the work pressure

Lots of learning under stressful culture

Good for freshers/lots of leanings/stressful environment/low pay grade compared to the loads of work/HR needs to think out of box/management should value contributions not only numbers

Na

Nice better based on job but where as the incentives is not given that much what I have expected after working hard so much. Remaining everything is better.

good experience

I have worked here almost 1 year. it was a good experience for me. I learn various things from these company. It was such a good experience. I have developed my skills through these company.

Pros

nothing

No comment

Good place to learn and gain knowledge about GIC, but when it comes to I have management you find differentiation. No clarity about rating and Salary. More over I have no comments about the company.

Presently working as Unit Sales Manager

Shared salary is Fix Salary and not CTC apart from Bonus Looking for challenging profile which will lead me to grow in terms of responsibility and knowledge

Good work place

It's good to work there and the working culture is typical when compare with my current organisation , good option was bonus every year based on performance of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Lombard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Lombard with

• ICICI Lombard
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?