ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Employee Reviews

Found 1,252 reviews matching the search
ICICI Prudential Life insurance company is very good private life insurance company in India and the customer service is very nice of this company.If someone want to work here for 3 to 5 years than this is very good company for work but after that you face many struggle in your life to survive in this company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They will treat like slaves who are working under level 1 this is the reality of icici Prudential life insurance company. No respect from seniors.. Those seniors are the worst including branch managers and some of the employees. And also depends on the branch not everyone but my allocated branch is worst. Bad work culture . Even if we sit for 2 minutes they will see us and giving facial expression showing finger tell us to stand and talk with customers. They are branch managers and also sitting in high position but they don't have ethics why banks will encourage this kind of people can't understand. Still many more things are there..
Pros
No nothing
Cons
Joining itself is major disadvantage
A combination of 2 roles is what I have been doing and it has become very stressful to keep up with the expectations of the managers. You learn a lot but it is very difficult to focus on any 1 role.
Management doesn't look at you when the ratings comes to their mind, poor management , good salary, good customers handling and giving them suggestions
ICICI PRUDENTIAL LTD is one of the great organization of insurance sector. The experience was great, and so busy working hours I lived in IPRU. In some how everyone feeling like they compromise their life balance but at the end of month salary give relief from that pain. Salary never late or cut off unnecessary.
Nice company to work with, need lot of mental strength to deal with targets and meetings and lot of engaging time with company and no family time.
It is a MNC standard company with better salary and good working atmosphere, there is lot of promotion chances and good management.ICICI have a good name in market sowe will get good response
Worst system with no value to the employee...Management is worst including the hr teamMade life a total mess and hard to focus on the upcoming career.....Not a healthy environment
Cons
In lockdown, employees had to login their own policies. Source on their own. Zero support from management. Work on Sunday and public holidays.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
Hectic
My previous job was very productive,workplaceI alway learnt new things step by step. I gotFinancial lot of knowledge from it.This job helped me to improve my personality
Interesting place to work. Transparent. Excellent work culture. High quality employee. State of the art infrastructure. Helpful senior management.Good.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
No. 1 Private insurance player
Best company for build up our career. Company HR policy is best and friendly for all employee. Also company senior and management is always thinking about staff benefits.
No work life balance working even on holidays if asked for leave boss look like employee has asked for boss kidneys zero job security Can transfer anywhere anytime abusive language used by the management for employees Over all bad working experience.
Pros
Colleague's are good
Cons
Zero job security zero work life balance no leave long concalls abusive language
Worst, people are treated here as their slaves.no appriciation for good work.Many womeniser spoiling the company reputation.only Idiots can work here.
Pros
Good in process
Cons
Worst in man management.
I enjoyed the training phase of 10 days people were good, the office canteen is superb, also close to Malad station besides passport office, hope to work there again on a different position.
Pros
Gym, public holiday.
Cons
Sales.
my work place is head office so there is a Very friendly Environment and bosses are like friend and they are providing proper guidance for any work , there is no restrictions on taking leaves.
Pros
Every Saturday Sunday off
Cons
Long hours.
I am working from last 2 year. IPru is not good for a better carrier growth. Job security is very good. Work pressure is very high.because Ipru is a brand
Worst working culture, company is okay but the management there makes it worse.No manners, no work life balance and many more.All these things leads you to hate the company but the company is good, but in terms of support and management it is worst.Especially the kind of behaviour seniors does to their team is very disrespectful and disappointing.
Cons
Poor management, no work life balance, slow growth, no management support
If you want a great career join this, I can say it's a learning hub for freshers a lot of things to learn there, good culture, good boss and support from every where.
1. A Typical work at day is hectic2. Multi-Tasking3. Poor Management4. Bad workplace culture5. hardest part of the job is poor Manager and Senior Leadership6. Salary is satisfactory
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management, Incentives, HR policies, senior Leadership
Very Good organisation to work in case you want to grow in insurance industry.They will train you from scratch to performer. HR team is very good.Even if you leave still you will get dedicated HR support team for ex employees