ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Employee Reviews

Found 1,269 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,292 reviews

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive and fun workplace

Punctuality and DisciplineGood team workLearn lot of marketing skillsReputation and rewardingFocus on daily basis of the commitmentExcellent support from all staff

Stressful

Ok to work with but one should find other options. Daily pressure which is disturbing at times and target oriented. No targets no promotions no incentive

Good place to work every day is challenging and you will be able to learn the concept of hard core sales. Work pressure is really high but one have to accept pressure to succeed in his/her life

Pros

Good place to work, flexible hours

Cons

Growth and promotion is not good

Productive and good culture

Good place to work with but salary is very low compared to other companies and work culture is fantastic. We can work freely. Target is bit high compared to other companies

Learn and Earn

Very good place to start career in it. Management support will be 100% in all. You can balance your work life and personal life very smoothly. I’m just enjoying my work🤘🏻

Slow paced & less productive

Over the years the company has become slow paced and bureaucratic.Once the company was very innovative in terms of process and products but now I feel it is lagging behind

It's a good platform to archive your goal, dreams and success.

It's a good platform to archive your goal, dreams and success. And change your commination skills and life also. it is a life changing opportunity to all youth.

Pros

Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Chance to meet many customers and know new this from each customers

I have learned how to deal with customer and came to know how to plan for financial goals for a person in future requirements. Got chance to visit many places in hyderabad.

Pros

Good working place

Cons

Na

Best company to work for. Lot of skills to improve with the company. Great leaders.

Working in ICICI PRUDENTIALS LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED is like a dream job for me. Work culture is awesome. Managers are supportive. Management cares for the employees. Great experience throughout the journey.

Pros

Good salary

Challenging and productive

Work environment is good, we get many hurdles to cross easily with the help of our boss, boss are supportive and strict at the same time, fight for their employees or FSC's if any issues happened related to case login and rewards recognitions always happens

Pros

Good incentives in Indusind channel

Cons

Sometimes we have to work for more than 9 hours

No time bar and fun workplace with contacts and productive

Socialism , contracts and work with calling and travelling. Have fun and productive in workplace. No time bar in office mostly work in field. All members are friendly including ours manager's.

very challenging with pressure leading to pleasure

Very friendly bosses with day on day targets yet scope for high learning with updated procedures of world class standards. I have implemented the sales targets fixing, driving the teams with passion at my next assignment as Director Operations of a hotel and could turn around the organization's performance at a higher level. I have enjoyed my job to the maximum and the work culture was very friendly, collaborative. Should work in such organizations to understand the systems and the sales drive at various levels.

Pros

parties, promotions

Cons

pressure

Productive and fun environment

Good for freshers.there is a lot of learning...sales target are high but achievable...but very poor work life balance ..so much work pressure and stress.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Work life balance

Not Recomend

Don't apply for this company, very hectic to work here. No body can listen your problem, no one that to your boss is not approve for your leave. Working also on holiday and Sunday.

Hard work is always rewarding here. May disturb work and personal life balance

Working here was great. I had supportive colleagues and work environment is great. Monthly targets are hard to achieve but if achieved it's rewarding.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long hours and alot of efforts

Competitive and productive

I loved my stint at Prudential. Some managers were biased which led to overseeing the talented employees. Appraisal procedure needs to be more transparent.

Pros

Amazing work holidays at exotic places

Cons

Long hours of working, work life balance not there

Bad work culture

They will treat like slaves who are working under level 1 this is the reality of icici Prudential life insurance company. No respect from seniors.. Those seniors are the worst including branch managers and some of the employees. And also depends on the branch not everyone but my allocated branch is worst. Bad work culture . Even if we sit for 2 minutes they will see us and giving facial expression showing finger tell us to stand and talk with customers. They are branch managers and also sitting in high position but they don't have ethics why banks will encourage this kind of people can't understand. Still many more things are there..

Pros

No nothing

Cons

Joining itself is major disadvantage

Productive and fun workplace

ICICI Prudential Life insurance company is very good private life insurance company in India and the customer service is very nice of this company.If someone want to work here for 3 to 5 years than this is very good company for work but after that you face many struggle in your life to survive in this company.

Pros

Na

Cons

Good learning but very stressful

A combination of 2 roles is what I have been doing and it has become very stressful to keep up with the expectations of the managers. You learn a lot but it is very difficult to focus on any 1 role.

Good to work

Management doesn't look at you when the ratings comes to their mind, poor management , good salary, good customers handling and giving them suggestions

Sales training products training

ICICI PRUDENTIAL LTD is one of the great organization of insurance sector. The experience was great, and so busy working hours I lived in IPRU. In some how everyone feeling like they compromise their life balance but at the end of month salary give relief from that pain. Salary never late or cut off unnecessary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Prudential Life Insurance with