ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 252 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,324 reviews
prudentialipruprutargetorganisationinsurancepressureindia

Very simple productivity and also very good fun environment

It's my first job experience and working hours very good there are no stess with banka channel very supportive everyone.they not force you yours work.

Stressful

No personal life...Meetings/conference calls anytime...Too much pressure....Pressure to Qualify all the upcoming events of the company...On field job.. You must have good communication and convincing skills and must know how to lie.

Pros

Salary

Cons

No Job satisfaction, Stressful, Hectic, workload, Too much pressure

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good product and working in Chhatarpur

I m happy life in job Because I have long time working in this company so i m Verry verry comfortable in this job this culture is good and insentive benifit is good.

Pros

No Free lunch

Cons

9-10 hours

Nice working experience.

Nice work atmosphere. I like the company so much. At the time of interview no questions asked. I passed the interview easily. Salary is good. I am satisfied with this company.

Pros

High Salary

Cons

No promotion

It was very good to work with them ...

Good support system and training was provided but i feel that they should also give some basic salary and some compensation should be given instead of just commission kind of payment.Got good knowledge of financial market and how to advise customers overall for financial needs and investments

Pros

good training, great support systems

Cons

commission based payment .

Senior boss is not good

Senior use bad words, he have not maners go talk with others, only 5 months he had force to resign, boss is not good in icici Prudential, always talk with salary justification.

Productive and nice culture

Had a great time and nice work culture.good place to work .one of the best insurance company . bancasurance channel is a good option if anyone is thinking for insurance job.

Develop new cumours

It's very nice experience to work with ICICI prudential. First experience is to sale insurance products. After selling experience, I developed myself as Sales n Product Trainer.

Pros

Daily Allowance for lodging and meals.

Cons

8 hour's duty

Work environment

Work environment is good and you feel like family.Timing is flexible, good place to work but you get paid less by industry standards.Targets are highest in industry

Cooperative area

It's good to work here, get a good incentive from here not tough, if you achieve your target definitely you get the highest incentive, environment is eco friendly.

Pros

Not sure

Cons

9 hours

Productive and good culture

Good place to work with but salary is very low compared to other companies and work culture is fantastic. We can work freely. Target is bit high compared to other companies

Best company to work for. Lot of skills to improve with the company. Great leaders.

Working in ICICI PRUDENTIALS LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED is like a dream job for me. Work culture is awesome. Managers are supportive. Management cares for the employees. Great experience throughout the journey.

Pros

Good salary

Productive and fun environment

Good for freshers.there is a lot of learning...sales target are high but achievable...but very poor work life balance ..so much work pressure and stress.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Work life balance

Good to work

Management doesn't look at you when the ratings comes to their mind, poor management , good salary, good customers handling and giving them suggestions

Sales training products training

ICICI PRUDENTIAL LTD is one of the great organization of insurance sector. The experience was great, and so busy working hours I lived in IPRU. In some how everyone feeling like they compromise their life balance but at the end of month salary give relief from that pain. Salary never late or cut off unnecessary.

productive

It is a MNC standard company with better salary and good working atmosphere, there is lot of promotion chances and good management.ICICI have a good name in market sowe will get good response

Too much work pressure

In lockdown, employees had to login their own policies. Source on their own. Zero support from management. Work on Sunday and public holidays.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

Hectic

Worlds best organization

Best company for build up our career. Company HR policy is best and friendly for all employee. Also company senior and management is always thinking about staff benefits.

Overall Ipru is not good for carrier

I am working from last 2 year. IPru is not good for a better carrier growth. Job security is very good. Work pressure is very high.because Ipru is a brand

Salary

1. A Typical work at day is hectic2. Multi-Tasking3. Poor Management4. Bad workplace culture5. hardest part of the job is poor Manager and Senior Leadership6. Salary is satisfactory

Pros

Salary

Cons

Management, Incentives, HR policies, senior Leadership

Experience was great.

Pros

Salary always come on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Prudential Life Insurance with