ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Work-Life Balance reviews

Working here was great. I had supportive colleagues and work environment is great. Monthly targets are hard to achieve but if achieved it's rewarding.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long hours and alot of efforts
I loved my stint at Prudential. Some managers were biased which led to overseeing the talented employees. Appraisal procedure needs to be more transparent.
Pros
Amazing work holidays at exotic places
Cons
Long hours of working, work life balance not there
ICICI Prudential Life insurance company is very good private life insurance company in India and the customer service is very nice of this company.If someone want to work here for 3 to 5 years than this is very good company for work but after that you face many struggle in your life to survive in this company.
Pros
Na
Cons
ICICI PRUDENTIAL LTD is one of the great organization of insurance sector. The experience was great, and so busy working hours I lived in IPRU. In some how everyone feeling like they compromise their life balance but at the end of month salary give relief from that pain. Salary never late or cut off unnecessary.
Best company for build up our career. Company HR policy is best and friendly for all employee. Also company senior and management is always thinking about staff benefits.
No work life balance working even on holidays if asked for leave boss look like employee has asked for boss kidneys zero job security Can transfer anywhere anytime abusive language used by the management for employees Over all bad working experience.
Pros
Colleague's are good
Cons
Zero job security zero work life balance no leave long concalls abusive language
my work place is head office so there is a Very friendly Environment and bosses are like friend and they are providing proper guidance for any work , there is no restrictions on taking leaves.
Pros
Every Saturday Sunday off
Cons
Long hours.
I am working from last 2 year. IPru is not good for a better carrier growth. Job security is very good. Work pressure is very high.because Ipru is a brand
Worst working culture, company is okay but the management there makes it worse.No manners, no work life balance and many more.All these things leads you to hate the company but the company is good, but in terms of support and management it is worst.Especially the kind of behaviour seniors does to their team is very disrespectful and disappointing.
Cons
Poor management, no work life balance, slow growth, no management support
Pros
Salary always come on time.
Stressful, not supportive, unnecesarily time consuming, lacks support across the levels of staff, repeatitive processes, shortage of staff, no work life balance.
Pros
location only
Cons
everything you can think of
Good place for sales people and those who want to start career in insurance sales. Too much target oriented... Few friends are still in touch. Good career option
Good
Good
In ICICI Prudential I have seen the supportive nature of managers. I have learnt there that how to deal with the clients and solve their queries in a very easy manner.
Pros
Getting salary on time
Cons
No work-life balance
Icici Prudential work place is good but inurance is much tough to other sales jobs bcoz no one customer can easily trust for company products so thats why i quit this job some my personal reasons also
Company is very good , but coming to the management and managers are like fire they treat you like a slaves and you will get respect, promotions, bonus and all depends upon your carrer levels 3,4 only they treat level 1 employees like small insect's
Good for career startup as it is a big brand.Comfortable and secure job..Little pressure for target but environment is friendly supportive!! Good place..Good Hr policies
This is an awesome work place.. You will get good work experience and corporate culture.. Management is very good and employee oriented. You will feel that you are working with a good brand
Be professional always Hard working with skills Follow hierarchy Good helping environment Easy with friends Follow rules and regulation Be attentive for business
It was a good experience to work there! Met lots of people and made friends during year end get together of the staff members. Cherish the moments spent together. Focus on learning and development until overtaken by business.
i was working for the last 9 months , but i was facing lots of problems like there were 12-15 hrs working and still there was no value of the employees , everyday you are facing new targets and pressure ..no support from management , no career in this type of organization .please don't join. The best part of my journey in the ICICI prudential is * RESIGNATION* .
It was a nice job, I have enjoyed my work till the end. Definitely I will suggest my friends to join there, who start there beginning. Because it is the right place for new employees