ICON plc

ICON plc Employee Reviews

They put out vacancy for a role by targeting old employees of same designation. Inorder to accept the current situation, either you need to work as slave what they offer with no career advancement or need to move on with other company. I felt that this company was best due to flexible work from home option. Eventually when you get several years of experience in that company, you will be thrown out.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
When management changes, if you are out of advantage by current management, then you need to look out for jobs in other company or accept the fate by doing less paid jobs
awesome place to work, i loved working in that company very good work life balance, no pressure, very good ambience to work. the work culture is really good. the work is good. it is just that i could not learn the work well or else it is a very good company i still regret leaving that company.
Pros
very good work life balance
Cons
job security, less training period
Excel in Productivity and Quality Company will automatically recognize you. Take ownership. Be committed. Be positive. Honest. Leadership quality. Keep up the commitment.
It was a satisfactory work. I had a good work life balance. Good compensation for the work. Sufficient leaves to relax and be more productive at work. Management was good. workplace and culture was good. Hardest part of work was different timezone. The most enjoyable part of work was communicating with different people in different countries and learning from them.
Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture honest friendly loyal quick learner team player good understanding time accurate motivator detailed oriented
Growth opportunity, Good salary, yearly hike and and bonus, approachable higher management, work life balance, helpful co-worker, regular knowledge sharing session
Cooperative, Good Place to work and get a good work experience. Work culture is very good and supportive. I did not face any hardest part of the job. the most enjoyable part of the job is we get work from options and are flexible at work place.
Good work culture, Nice environment Cab service available for all the shifts learning new things possibilities in all team General Shifts for all the Departments
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers. • Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations. • Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here).
Pros
Wfh
Cons
long tedious hrs
It is a good work place to work; with opportunity to show case your ideas and talent.Boss encourages employees to hone there skills and to learn new skills. Lot of fun and team building activities are conducted to make employees comfortable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICON plc?
In the current role got the opportunity to learn strategic partnership management Learnt and utilized project management skills Have flexibility and get to work with cross-function team across the globe
I have always got something new to work and loved working at Icon Plc. Team was also co-operative and managers I have worked were very supportive and encouraging to give new assignments.
Productive and employee friendly work place, with a strong and motivating leadership and management. Workplace culture is one of the best standards in the industry. Continuous learning is one of the key aspects of its work culture and is based on the core values (said as strategic pillars) of accountability and delivery, integrity, collaboration and partnership.
Productive, fun, good management, good timing , free office transportation , laptop user, employee reimbursement , GBS center, Chennai HUB office and fun
The work culture and work management helped to have a work life balance. I was home based, which helped to manage both. Timely based meetings and discussions helped to bridge the location gap.
Amiable work culture and good opportunity for individual growth too. Wide range of studies and detailed process development and understanding gained in complete Clinical data management field of each of the phases of clinical trials.
Pros
Sodexho coupons and commutation facilities
Very productive workplace and empowerment of employees. We can strike a good work life balance. The Vision and values are inculcated within every employee
Being my first corporate job, i was nervous for the first day. But slowly the team was cooperative and helpful to help me climb my ladder and i could easily overcome many upcoming challenges in the clinical field. Looking forward to work with such a competitive environment.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Resource insufficiency
Overall a very good company to work with. I was in IT support and the management was very friendly and helpful. Salary increment is also very good depending on your perfomance. But for IT there is no job security as there is always some internal politics at the higher management level. If someone in IT is going to loose the job then that would be the top level manager or director first. Rest is just fine in the company.
Looking forward to work in future again. It was pleasure working in Icon. Had great experience and got opportunity to learn new things which added on to my career growth.
This organisation is excellent place to work but only one thing is that you will be paid less apart from that it's a wonderful place to start people and management are good
Pros
Excellent team and people
Cons
Low salary
  1. Employee Reviews