ICORE

ICORE Employee Reviews

The iCore program at Texas A&M Corpus Christi is a great place for programmers to get some real world experience and learn to do programming research.
Pros
Good tech, friendly people, great mentors
The business is major needs when economy down trend . as consumers will compare . But there are lack of lead trend to understand this . I had learned how to bridging the English consumer markets and Chinese consumer markets thru digital marketing . Thats amazing world to share anything . As management to look over everyone in working , there are always need to keep eyes to make sure all works done in times . All writers should done the works with the schedule . My Colleague all is friendly dynamic but fresh graduate . I need to be the leader and provide the experiences and ideas for them to gain more ideas to advertising the business . I like the most about this job is because during the sharing , there are more consumers know the brands of business and gain the reputation for our business partner .
Pros
great experiences to support
i troubleshoot costumer computer by giving the support online. i also maintain the company computer network and internet connection.
Great company to work for, I really enjoyed working with this company.
  1. Employee Reviews