ICRI

ICRI Employee Reviews

Best Institute for Clinical Research Original knowledge ,best from Industry Experienced professional coaching and placement. Regular mentoring and constant evaluation..
This company claims to be a high quality program for children and families that supports the community. I did not witness that in the short time I was employed by them. Upper management engage in deceptive hiring practices and do not support staff unless the staff are a part of their "in crowd." Many lower level staff are truly unhappy as are parents(specific to their Stanford campus centers) This had to be the worst experience I have had in over 24 years of working in the field. This company is not what they claim to be-steer clear.
ICRI India is one of the best institution for Clinical Research. I have came across for new age courses and the best part is they always keep their promise of placements.
Pros
Creating a Healthy Workplace Environment
Cons
No Cons all good to go
The families are great, the management is lacking. Needs direction. People are leaving this place in mass. The most insane turn over rate I have ever seen in a company. They are doing nothing to rectify situation.
Pros
Parents are nice
Cons
You will receive zero support from management.
In a typical day I worked with 1-8 students and at least one other teacher if over 4 students; feeding, changing, lesson plans, and supervising. I am used to working in positions where help one when you ask for assistance. Upon working with the company I found out that it is difficult to get help. The best things about working for the company was that I was able to use my skills, adapt and learn Stanford's portfolio expectations.
Pros
Learning new skills.
Cons
Directors time was super limited.
heavy pressure work, less salary, much duty timings, have to do another works, no timings, long timings, no holidays for festivals, pongals. have travel every where
good
Cons
work culture is not good in specific project but as company is very good and management is also good,also quickly response from the management for any of the inquiries.
Its fun place to work and typical day at work is really balanced. I learned a lot of new things.Lot of encouragement and positive atmosphere. Friendly people. They take care of each and every employee equally.
Pros
The Managment Is unerstanding .
Cons
None for now.
ICRI provides great environment to work. They provide equal opportunity to everyone and gives fair chances to prove their ability. Culture of work over here is also good. If anyone really wantr to grow their career then this institute will really help him/her a lot.
Pros
nice management, equal opportunity provider, gives fair chances, good culture good growth aspects
Cons
There is not much of negative to comment.
The management is understanding. You get to share you opinion and voice out and the best thing is they consider them. Lot of encouragement and positive atmosphere. Friendly people. They take care of each and every employee equally.
Cons
None for now, everything is good here
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICRI?
First off 10hrs days we only got one 30 minute lunch no breaks. Job didnt provide safe working gear. My booses was never on time have thier workers sitting out side for hours ready to work
Its a good company to work for, I got lot of practical exposure. It was a learning curve for me.
Pros
Practical knowledge
Cons
No growth
For Tele-sales profile it's good to work. Wide range of work for persons who want to learn. Good colleagues. Working late.
  1. Employee Reviews