ICRISAT

ICRISAT Employee Reviews

India26 reviews

I have learned a lot in Icrisat, new equipments,and intrument divices are learned very well

Overall job culture is very good,no work pressure, good place to learn different kinds of works. Coleuges and supersors are very friendly,full of greenary in office. Nature is very nice.

Pros

Free dress code

Cons

Every thing chargeble in canteen

Awesome Work Place

Great work place, Great Management, Safety at work, Great learning place , World class work atmosphere, Easy to acces anyone, Huge research environment.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

Job Security

ICRISAT insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Professional research

ICRISAT is a non profit organization, collaborative working nature, professional researcher, international scientist exposure, research publication, eco-friendly environment.

Working as plant researchers is grt experience and cultivation of plants some important species that not be extinct

Researching plants and working as researching of plants is a get experience to me ,to cultivation of many medicinal plants and many ornamental plants and natural using of plants and their economic growth and to be environment free

It's all ok

Everything thing is going well but only the manager with me they not have knowledge about the work they go through Google They r not professional they think them selves not staff issues

Non productive

Bad Management, unprofessional HR rules, There is no equality in employment. Workplace is good,.....,....... .........................................

Executive Assistant

ICRISAT was my first job so very excited in all the ways. Working timings are cool from 8-4 and bus pick up and drop is there.Hardest part of the Job is nothing any emergency company really helps us.

Pros

Very Good Environment

Cons

Technical training is required

Great place to work, specially for ambitious agri graduates. It has awesome landscape, campus is delight to the eyes. Bosses are empathetic and nicer.

Not a pemanent job

We worked as contract based employee and less paid by ICRISAT and get less benefits from them also had a difficult tasks and they won't allow you to visit head office any time.

Research Scholar

Work with various research platform, such as next generation sequencing (NGS), diversity array technology, and genome sequencing of different legume crop species such as Pigeonpea, Chickpea and Groundnut.

Great environment and fun workplace

At ICRISAT who you work with entirely changes your prespective. Resources are good and so is the enviroment. Good learning experience for freshers and very good international exposure for scholars especially.

Pros

Free trasport, working hours

ICRISAT is a fantastic place for professionals to work with a professionally managed work culture that allow work-life balance very well.

I worked for ICRISAT for over 38 years in various capacities. It helped me to fulfill my quest for education and given qualification relevent working environment to gain experience with qualifications. I had two stints to work for international organizations on leave without pay to bring corporate HR culture and policies to the Institute. Great place to work.

Exposure to International work environment

Great exposure to crop related scientific work. Chance to meet and interact with international counterparts on frequent basis. Facilities are excellent for conducting experiments

Place to learn science

Best place to learn and achieve. Work ethics and culture is very friendly yet competitive. Lot of educational talk and conferences to be exposed to different emeritus scientists from across the globe.

Llittle bit work on direct sun

Good work but it will be only in summer so I have to work only in 4 to 5 months 😊and salary is good 9000/- per month good experience and I enjoyed the work 👍😊

Pros

No i have take launch box

Cons

9 to 5

Good surrounding

It's a very good times i spend time at There. It is one of the best company. I just end the job because of some personal issues, All are in good friendly with me

Pros

Free Coffee

good

not satisfactory

boring work , people are very slow and worl like a government organisation. No value for work . management can do lot better but every one is bothered only for themselves .

International Institute

As it is International Institute you get know and work with different country people. So fun and productive learning institute.

• Extensive experience in administrative management with different organizations. • Proficiency in supporting project teams based on standard procedures and policies. • Providing administrative services to higher level management.

One of the best International Research Hub

Immense Pleasure to work with ICRISAT. Multinational culture, respective nature and good interaction among the employees. Enjoyed every movement during my working period in ICRISAT.

Pros

International exposure, Excellent research

Cons

Nothing much

change my career

want to change my professional field, want successful growth with proper increments. Hardworking and sincere to the job and environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICRISAT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about ICRISAT in popular locations

• ICRISAT