ICS Consultancy Services

ICS Consultancy Services Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Competition and challenging at times but really good client to work with, also good recruitment exposure. Also very supportive team that constantly helps to learn and grow

First Job Opportunity & great learning

I joined here last year and happy to get a career opportunity in recruitment process. We were trained to headhunt, source and map resumes to job descriptions. After one year I am confident that I have become a good recruiter thanks to the training provided to me and the tools that are being used. I work for major MNCs and help them hire on very critical skills.

Pros

Good work, great clients, good incentives.

Cons

Hectic pace

Good place to learn from a great Team!

I started out here a few years back & was that a good decision. Not because they pay me tons but because I got to work on great projects. Our clients are Fortune500 companies & leading MNCs + startups working on innovative technologies. Good team members, managers & leadership team. Join if you want to learn the best skills in recruitment. keep away if you are expecting an easy life without much work. Won awards from clients for Highest Quality of Hires.

Pros

Good Work, Great clients, Good Team Members & Great Management

Cons

Hectic & Dynamic Environment, Clients with high expectation. Things change fast.

Good Work Life Balance

Consulting firm giving good work life balance, exposure to various domain and challenging work environment. Good learning exposure to various skills and domain

i like company profile

Please You give a Good opportunity for fresh worker and experience worker ,because equal to work in same way for employees and friendly understanding our work, grow our work and improve company.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

hurry

Learning Experience

Just out of college, got the best work to do. Hiring for US MNCs of high repute. Experienced Leaders to mentor people like us.

Pros

Learning, Good Culture

Cons

Hectic !

Competitive Work Environment

Day starts and ends by meeting the target.Smart Work.Good.Friendly, Co-Operative, Competitive and Encouraging.Find out the resume for SAP Requirements.Conducting Events.

Pros

since, it was a small firm no other benefits

Cons

sometimes working from home during holidays.

Jobs at ICS Consultancy Services