IDBI Federal Life Insurance
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Review

Competitive good places to work

March 23, 2021
Great place to work good colleges and all of them are great work pressures are there but it is manageable but efficient is their back office and hr team
November 28, 2019
Same role
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) - Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Proficient at maintaining cordial relationship with customers, ensuring quality and service norms to achieve customer satisfaction and business retention.
October 22, 2019
Same role
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Aluva, Kerala
This was my first job and thats why i was little tensed and at the same time suer excited to join the company . But after joining i realize that this place is gonna give me a good exposure and mostly my manager he was the one who gave that much support to improve myself.
June 3, 2020
Same location
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) - Thrissur, Kerala
I STARTED WORKING FOR IDBI FEDERAL LIFE CO from 2019 august to 20th March.During these period of 8 months I had done 4 closings and my Revenue from IDBI FEDERAL LIFE was only Rs 26000 FOR 8 months of work .Withe this very meagre amount I cannot survive myself.I had Taken the appointments of highly Corporate Individuals,but the Branch head itself didnt come for the appointment and as far as my Manager is concerned ,he has never given me any guidance for the follow ups.So with this very little income I cannot proceede further in my life and hence I am forced to quit this job from iDBI FEDERAL LIFE.
  1. Competitive good places to work