IDBI Federal Life Insurance
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Review

fun is going on but ultimately no business is getting in

June 3, 2020
I STARTED WORKING FOR IDBI FEDERAL LIFE CO from 2019 august to 20th March.During these period of 8 months I had done 4 closings and my Revenue from IDBI FEDERAL LIFE was only Rs 26000 FOR 8 months of work .Withe this very meagre amount I cannot survive myself.I had Taken the appointments of highly Corporate Individuals,but the Branch head itself didnt come for the appointment and as far as my Manager is concerned ,he has never given me any guidance for the follow ups.So with this very little income I cannot proceede further in my life and hence I am forced to quit this job from iDBI FEDERAL LIFE.
March 23, 2021
Same location
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Thrissur, Kerala
Great place to work good colleges and all of them are great work pressures are there but it is manageable but efficient is their back office and hr team
July 24, 2013
Same location
SR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER BAND (Current Employee) - Trichur
iam with banka channel a part of federal bank .iam enjoying the good times in the company. i learned to intract with new faces with different posters.
October 11, 2020
Network Project Manager (Former Employee) - Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra
nice place to work. Nice Environment good enough, i was travelling daily from Pune to Mumbai head office. Some time i have to visit the CBD belapur where our DATA Center is located.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
  1. fun is going on but ultimately no business is getting in