IDBI Federal Life Insurance
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Review

more interactions with customers and lots of travelling

June 3, 2020
most enjoyable part of job is LOgins everyday we have lot of approval for logins. But we used to Logins at hub only,No Tab .lot of difficulty to manage logins and Banks. everyday i used to travel at least for 6 hrs journey,most difficult for me.
Cons
i used to spend upto 11pm at Bank in month ends and after that i used to travel to home for 3 hrs.
July 30, 2019
Same role
Chief Relationship Manager (Current Employee) - Kerala
Day to day we have create the maximum positive leads and conversion, we will learn pressure management and patients.We will get the good supports from our Management. The hardest thing is convincing and it will be on track in your job path automatically.And we will earn maximum incentives as per the dedication and passion
January 7, 2019
Same role
Chief Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - INDIA
As I started my career with idbi federal life insurance co lts , my growth was remarkable . I achieved almost every campaign run by company . Career wise received so many recognitions and all.
June 14, 2017
Same location
Senior Financial Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Idbi federal is good company, it is private company , leads was not give the company, working time is good , salary s came to time and incentives also
Pros
New products
Cons