IDBI Federal Life Insurance
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Review

Sales

November 6, 2016
The company is good but my senior is extra presser on me, and suddenly is my mother have a brand hamarage I do not work very well because my mother condition is very serious then I loss my job.
May 31, 2017
Manager Distribution (Former Employee) - Kolkata
During my work I have learned how to deal with work pressure as well as man management and specially team work.I was always enjoying to recruit new people as an agent to develop organisation business and specially when these agents got incentive for their business that was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
Good ambience
Cons
Target Pressure
October 27, 2014
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) - kerala
i am very productive, I kept good relation with co workers, the most enjoyable part of the job is closing the sale.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nothing
March 5, 2014
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) - Mangalore
. Extremely employee friendly company which offers multiple opportunities for learning and development; bad pay master” . Led and controlled the functions of subordinates & distributors. Reported to the Area Manager. . Management quit good in decision making. . Achieving the targets is bit hardest . . Good Recognition.
Pros
Job Security, Work environment is friendly, Leaders are down to earth & easily approachable"
Cons
The work-life balance is missing in some HR functions, with a lot of work pressure