IDBI Federal Life Insurance
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Review

Targeted job

August 31, 2017
Recruiting people's it's challenging one in insurance field and training them and move on with target. Company is well growing company in industry but challenging to sell insurance to customers because LIC company is most famous one in India. Company also not provided benefits to us to motivate sell insurance.
Pros
Manager
Cons
Heavy target
February 6, 2016
Same role
Agency Manager (Former Employee) - Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
office timing was 10 am to 6:30 pm. 2nd,4th saturdays and sundays were off.very supportive senior staff and co-workers. the hardest part of the job was to convince candidates to join the company as an advisors , since my job was to recruit advisors it was very difficult to recruit because as an advisor they were getting paid through incentives only and no basic pay.most of the candidates wanted a basic and a fixed salary. The most enjoyable part was , we used to celebrate each and every success moments together and the performers were rewarded with gifts. Company also used to present gifts for each and every staffs on regular intervals and occasions.
Pros
Gifts on occassions
Cons
Difficult to convince
February 2, 2014
Same role
Deputy Agency Manager (Current Employee) - NOIDA
Management of recruiting new advisors to appear in irda exams and then source new business of various products i.e Child Plans,Pension,Term,Endowment and Health Insurance.
Pros
n/a
February 1, 2020
Same location
SENIOR REALATIONSHIP MANAGER BANCASSURANCE (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
IDBI FEDERAL LIFE INSURANCE Company is a friendly company to me. I worked happy to service here. Life insurance is a safest thing in a IDBI Federal Life insurance.