IDBI Federal Life Insurance
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Review

Very competitive work culture and it helped me a lot to develop myself.

March 9, 2016
it's been 3 years with IDBI Federal, i have learnt so many new things and it have taught so many new things which can help me in career. It has become a nice platform to me to grow.i had lot of achievements here. we need to be self motivated and mentally very strong all the time in corporate world. Thank you.
Pros
Good support from reporting manager
Cons
Lack of Fun
June 3, 2020
chief relationship Manager (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
most enjoyable part of job is LOgins everyday we have lot of approval for logins. But we used to Logins at hub only,No Tab .lot of difficulty to manage logins and Banks. everyday i used to travel at least for 6 hrs journey,most difficult for me.
Cons
i used to spend upto 11pm at Bank in month ends and after that i used to travel to home for 3 hrs.
June 14, 2017
Senior Financial Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Idbi federal is good company, it is private company , leads was not give the company, working time is good , salary s came to time and incentives also
Pros
New products
May 5, 2016
Same location
SENIOR FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER LEVEL 2 (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
I need to say thanks to idbi it has given me a career I got good incentives and goood ccareer Thanks to idbi federal for wonderful oppurtunity
  1. Very competitive work culture and it helped me a lot to develop myself.