IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

The working life with the IDBI federal life insurance employees was awesome. And it give me a lot of professional experience. I felt more comfortable during the work hours.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Interactive barriers
Since I did my summer internship at IDBI Federal, it was a very relaxed working environment for me.
Blending insights on consumer Behaviour particularly in insurance buying. In-depth Study of current IMC strategies used by IDBI and finding its pros and cons was the focus area of this project. Recommendation for building customers trustand increasing market share through various means of communication was provided.
Typical day at work is I have closed the deal of 25 lakhs in a day. Selling the hard core product in the sales and marketing field. One of the largest Private sector bank in India. Very friendly and supportive in my work like a friends. Daily selling the Investment products to the different clients. Got a best investment manager award from Karnataka Region.
i had done my internship from the bank.It given me the opportunities to learn about sales and lead generation and client handling.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?