IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

most enjoyable part of job is LOgins everyday we have lot of approval for logins. But we used to Logins at hub only,No Tab .lot of difficulty to manage logins and Banks. everyday i used to travel at least for 6 hrs journey,most difficult for me.
Cons
i used to spend upto 11pm at Bank in month ends and after that i used to travel to home for 3 hrs.
Idbi federal is good company, it is private company , leads was not give the company, working time is good , salary s came to time and incentives also
Pros
New products
Cons
I need to say thanks to idbi it has given me a career I got good incentives and goood ccareer Thanks to idbi federal for wonderful oppurtunity
it's been 3 years with IDBI Federal, i have learnt so many new things and it have taught so many new things which can help me in career. It has become a nice platform to me to grow.i had lot of achievements here. we need to be self motivated and mentally very strong all the time in corporate world. Thank you.
Pros
Good support from reporting manager
Cons
Lack of Fun
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?