IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

i worked as summer intern for near about two weeks there. learned insights about insurance industry in india various aspects of consumer purchasing index
I learned a lot during 6 weeks of my internship period. i workered at all the departments- Finance, Marketing & HR. The employees were very friendly. Overall I loved the experience.
Everyone work collaboratively to achieve the set targets on time. Great Team Work. Learnt how recruitment and interviews takes place in Insurance Industries.
IDBI Federal has been a great journey for me. I joined as a complete fresher and the learning out here has been phenomenal. I've learnt so much about insurance products, sales, management, recruitment and even conducting interview sessions. Since this is a life insurance company, I was also taught a great deal about customer relationship and client handling. All in all it's a good place to begin with if you are not looking to earn a whole lot of money but develop your soft and hard employable skills.
Pros
Great team support, free coffee.
Cons
Low salary, too less holidays.
Company is good . Staffs are good. Managers are good. Immediate managers are good. Everybody helps another. Culture is good. Managers are very helpful.
For employee, nowadays, there is no job security, no work life balance is there. No proper HR rules are there. Basically homely atmosphere, but no career growth. Management is trying not to give our incentives in many ways, they create huge target, hard KRA to achieve it. No personal & work life balance. They want us to work 24*7. We can not plan our holiday or taking leave for any proggramme. Good part is, we have good colleagues, we have competition with each other, but still we have good relation with each other.
Cons
no time limit in night, no proper sat sunday leave
Good behavior, friendly..in worked here for one year..but my office too far from my house. And there I have faced some salary problem.soo I deserve a better job!
Pros
Friendly
Cons
During my work I have learned how to deal with work pressure as well as man management and specially team work.I was always enjoying to recruit new people as an agent to develop organisation business and specially when these agents got incentive for their business that was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
Good ambience
Cons
Target Pressure
idbi federal life insurance co ltd job in my second job in my life i am proud to work this company . work place is very good thanks to indrajit chakraborty .