IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Chief Manager

most enjoyable part of job is LOgins everyday we have lot of approval for logins. But we used to Logins at hub only,No Tab .lot of difficulty to manage logins and Banks. everyday i used to travel at least for 6 hrs journey,most difficult for me.
Cons
i used to spend upto 11pm at Bank in month ends and after that i used to travel to home for 3 hrs.
Day to day we have create the maximum positive leads and conversion, we will learn pressure management and patients.We will get the good supports from our Management. The hardest thing is convincing and it will be on track in your job path automatically.And we will earn maximum incentives as per the dedication and passion
As I started my career with idbi federal life insurance co lts , my growth was remarkable . I achieved almost every campaign run by company . Career wise received so many recognitions and all.
Good company and great support, always you can learn new things, can contact with lots of people , can easily develop our own work culture , can experience work under pressure
Pros
Excellent HR management
Cons
customer support
For employee, nowadays, there is no job security, no work life balance is there. No proper HR rules are there. Basically homely atmosphere, but no career growth. Management is trying not to give our incentives in many ways, they create huge target, hard KRA to achieve it. No personal & work life balance. They want us to work 24*7. We can not plan our holiday or taking leave for any proggramme. Good part is, we have good colleagues, we have competition with each other, but still we have good relation with each other.
Cons
no time limit in night, no proper sat sunday leave