IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Distribution Manager

. Extremely employee friendly company which offers multiple opportunities for learning and development; bad pay master” . Led and controlled the functions of subordinates & distributors. Reported to the Area Manager. . Management quit good in decision making. . Achieving the targets is bit hardest . . Good Recognition.
Pros
Job Security, Work environment is friendly, Leaders are down to earth & easily approachable"
Cons
The work-life balance is missing in some HR functions, with a lot of work pressure
During my work I have learned how to deal with work pressure as well as man management and specially team work.I was always enjoying to recruit new people as an agent to develop organisation business and specially when these agents got incentive for their business that was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
Good ambience
Cons
Target Pressure
The company is good but my senior is extra presser on me, and suddenly is my mother have a brand hamarage I do not work very well because my mother condition is very serious then I loss my job.
Cons
i am very productive, I kept good relation with co workers, the most enjoyable part of the job is closing the sale.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nothing
My responsibilities in the company included Direct Sales and Agent Recruitment. I could learn a lot from here.
Meeting people. Helping peopleLearn good thingsGood co- workers
Pros
hard work
Cons
latr work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?