IDBI Federal Life Insurance

Distribution Manager8 reviews
India8 reviews

federaltargetinsuranceincentivesalaryachievepressurelife

funny work culture

. Extremely employee friendly company which offers multiple opportunities for learning and development; bad pay master” . Led and controlled the functions of subordinates & distributors. Reported to the Area Manager. . Management quit good in decision making. . Achieving the targets is bit hardest . . Good Recognition.

Pros

Job Security, Work environment is friendly, Leaders are down to earth & easily approachable"

Cons

The work-life balance is missing in some HR functions, with a lot of work pressure

During my work I have learned how to deal with work pressure as well as man management and specially team work.I was always enjoying to recruit new people as an agent to develop organisation business and specially when these agents got incentive for their business that was the most enjoyable part of my work.

Pros

Good ambience

Cons

Target Pressure

IDBI Federal Life Insurance insights

• Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Sales

The company is good but my senior is extra presser on me, and suddenly is my mother have a brand hamarage I do not work very well because my mother condition is very serious then I loss my job.

highly productive

i am very productive, I kept good relation with co workers, the most enjoyable part of the job is closing the sale.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

nothing

productive...good enviroment

i used to start my day at 9.30am to end up at 6.30pm i able to learn good marketing trick so i able get sum idea good management with perfect mentor supportive co worker...in office nd outside too too get business in month end my december month were we did good campaining ai panjim nd got good response

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hour

The life insurance company in India

leading the team of 30 agents, full filled the committed targets, team management, the systematized updating of the daily work the importance of marketing and administration . the meetings , The periodic performance review: the public relation is the most enjoyable part of the job .

Provided a good platform for a beginner

My responsibilities in the company included Direct Sales and Agent Recruitment. I could learn a lot from here.

the most enjoyable part of the job

Meeting people. Helping peopleLearn good thingsGood co- workers

Pros

hard work

Cons

latr work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDBI Federal Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDBI Federal Life Insurance with