IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Intern

I have learned that one should never give up without trying one more time. A typical day at work is very comfortable as workplace is well maintained and systematic too.
Great Learning experience in the company stressful and target oriented job as all other insurance company Lot of cold calling Requires travelling a lot while on job
I learned a lot during 6 weeks of my internship period. i workered at all the departments- Finance, Marketing & HR. The employees were very friendly. Overall I loved the experience.
A good organisation to work with in the initial start of the career path, Internships offer a wide range of exposure from finance to marketing also...
I was working there as an agent, my experience was good over there and i got to learn many things, my job was to sell life insurance applications to the one who was in need and who should buy it, i got extra certificate for my work. Enviroment and culture of office is good.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Work under pressure
>It was my internship period, new experience and first official experience. >Exploring new financial and marketing techniques to complete internship. >Interacting with new people during Comparative Analysis.
Pros
Good leads to freshers and interns.
Pro: good work-life balance, supporting management, ample opportunity for growth Con: average job culture, below par salary/benefits, problem in communications Hardest part of the job was sales of life insurance policies whereas the market research part was exciting and a learning experience.
Good CRM exposure and the company is good with insurance products
Blending insights on consumer Behaviour particularly in insurance buying. In-depth Study of current IMC strategies used by IDBI and finding its pros and cons was the focus area of this project. Recommendation for building customers trustand increasing market share through various means of communication was provided.