IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

It Should be Great Place to Work. But in Term of Growth V Less.. Learning are not upto to the Mark.. Engaging with the Higher Level in not here......
HDFC Life is my first insurance company, it was great working with HDFC. I have learn good things from company and also with my seniors. Good exp with ING life...
call customers and take appoinment. I was learned how to comunicate with peoples how understand about policy about company. managment is good. Make a team of advisors and make business.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
long hours.
In a single word, very good company to work.Became a profit making company with in a time span of 5 years.Apart from incentives they are providing career growth also.
I believe my career will be meaningful through the growth of my team members and I always thrive for the same
Pros
transparent promotion oppurtunities
Saturday is a special day for me as it is a weekend closing day with busy hours. I learned big team handling with collective goal achievement. I managed to conduct two meetings even if it is difficult with the work schedule. Co-workers are nice and funny to do their work in time. The hardest part of the job is share market linked products selling when the share market is down. The most enjoyable part of the job is the annual team meet and the appraisal. Actually all of us are waiting for the annual team meet for the throughout the year.
Pros
weekend review with party
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?