IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Senior Relationship Manager

Senior Relationship Manager11 reviews
India11 reviews

federaltargetinsuranceincentivesalaryachievepressurelife

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow, frequently change in management decision, employee goal sheet, extra perks is very good rather than other companies.

Pros

extra perks is very good

Cons

frequently change in management

Need patience to work

High pressure and always wanted for higher premium size. Co workers highly motivating and friendly. Consider best choice for higher salary and incentive but had to cope with high pressure.

Pros

Good coworking staffs

Cons

High pressure and always insist ti take higher premium sized policies even during covid times

IDBI Federal Life Insurance insights

• Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Excellent support

Excellent support from the bank in all time for new business. Friendly treatment from the bank staffs. Challenging customers make our qualities good as soon as best.

All are good

Company is good . Staffs are good. Managers are good. Immediate managers are good. Everybody helps another. Culture is good. Managers are very helpful.

Am having banking experiance with all products

I am having good experience in asset liability and insurance product and experience in Team handling role .presently working with DHFL. as Team Leader

Good

Idbi federal is good company, it is private company , leads was not give the company, working time is good , salary s came to time and incentives also

Pros

New products

Cons

No Ethics, No System, No HR Function, No people development & considerations, Hire & Fire Company. The Senior officials handle business and people under them as if their family business. Business is not done as per the customer needs, purely done on the requirement of managers target achievement, from the root to top level.

Pros

Nil

Cons

No Acknowledgement

Fentastic company superb support from hr and all the team thanks to idbi

I need to say thanks to idbi it has given me a career I got good incentives and goood ccareer Thanks to idbi federal for wonderful oppurtunity

A good and a better place to work with.

IDBI Federal is one of the best organisation so far I worked with. The Job structure, incentive structures were excellent ,attractive contest were there .Regular distribution of International branded items as gifts.

Pros

Incentives

Productive & build network with peoples

target oriented challenging time management anger management build good relationship with clients giving them service & provide them good products

Pros

have lot of time to do our work

Cons

bad maagement

its good experiance

iam with banka channel a part of federal bank .iam enjoying the good times in the company. i learned to intract with new faces with different posters.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDBI Federal Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDBI Federal Life Insurance with