IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews

India141 reviews

good culture and people are understanding

nice place to work. Nice Environment good enough, i was travelling daily from Pune to Mumbai head office. Some time i have to visit the CBD belapur where our DATA Center is located.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Competitive good places to work

Great place to work good colleges and all of them are great work pressures are there but it is manageable but efficient is their back office and hr team

IDBI Federal Life Insurance insights

• Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Need patience to work

High pressure and always wanted for higher premium size. Co workers highly motivating and friendly. Consider best choice for higher salary and incentive but had to cope with high pressure.

Pros

Good coworking staffs

Cons

High pressure and always insist ti take higher premium sized policies even during covid times

Nice place to work

Working 8yr in this system with positive approach. Must recommended place for friend who want growth in carrier as well as package. Management also good.

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow, frequently change in management decision, employee goal sheet, extra perks is very good rather than other companies.

Pros

extra perks is very good

Cons

frequently change in management

Worst company ever. Moreover fraudulent.

Worst experience ever. They are the real fraudulent company. They canvas you easily both as a client and staff. Never in your life take an attempt to work in their company. It's a request.

fun is going on but ultimately no business is getting in

I STARTED WORKING FOR IDBI FEDERAL LIFE CO from 2019 august to 20th March.During these period of 8 months I had done 4 closings and my Revenue from IDBI FEDERAL LIFE was only Rs 26000 FOR 8 months of work .Withe this very meagre amount I cannot survive myself.I had Taken the appointments of highly Corporate Individuals,but the Branch head itself didnt come for the appointment and as far as my Manager is concerned ,he has never given me any guidance for the follow ups.So with this very little income I cannot proceede further in my life and hence I am forced to quit this job from iDBI FEDERAL LIFE.

more interactions with customers and lots of travelling

most enjoyable part of job is LOgins everyday we have lot of approval for logins. But we used to Logins at hub only,No Tab .lot of difficulty to manage logins and Banks. everyday i used to travel at least for 6 hrs journey,most difficult for me.

Cons

i used to spend upto 11pm at Bank in month ends and after that i used to travel to home for 3 hrs.

Good Company

IDBI Federal is very Good Company, Culture is very nice, Supportive employees, Company have good customer base because customer service is very fantastic.

It's like a family. I love to work in this organisation

I would like to mention the management team and my colleagues are very supportive and caring. They're always helpful to me. So I didn't have any complaint regarding the same.

I worked there as an intern.

Working with IDBI was fun. I enjoyed my unpaid internship because of my mentors. Easy learning and interesting on-job training was fun. Working environment was good.

Excellent support

Excellent support from the bank in all time for new business. Friendly treatment from the bank staffs. Challenging customers make our qualities good as soon as best.

Learned

i worked as summer intern for near about two weeks there. learned insights about insurance industry in india various aspects of consumer purchasing index

Fun

IDBI FEDERAL LIFE INSURANCE Company is a friendly company to me. I worked happy to service here. Life insurance is a safest thing in a IDBI Federal Life insurance.

Good workplace environment.

I have learned that one should never give up without trying one more time. A typical day at work is very comfortable as workplace is well maintained and systematic too.

Fantastic Workplace

As the captioned mentions it s a grrat place to work. The company has amazing employee friendly policies such as casual attire, leaves and workings houts.

Pros

Salary, Flexible work hours, amazjmg employee policy

Cons

Stressful mamagement

Nice organization to work

Awesome coordination nice working environment totally helpful supervisor working hours were good less pressure more happiness.even bank coordinate very well with employee

Excellent place to work

The company has been through its own challenges but the CEO and SMT has managed the transformation well enough; they follow a open door policy. They need a proper strategy specialist is my kind suggestion

A typical day at work.

The work profile is very different in the company as well as the work culture is very different. You have to think out of the way & innovative to work here.

Excellent

I fill my experience in IDBI Federal Life Insurance was great by the point of view working atmosphere, working hours and overall experience. There was system of work as well as working process was set ie. everything was going by ethics.

Good for learning

Great Learning experience in the company stressful and target oriented job as all other insurance company Lot of cold calling Requires travelling a lot while on job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDBI Federal Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDBI Federal Life Insurance with

• IDBI Federal Life Insurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?