IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Culture reviews

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow, frequently change in management decision, employee goal sheet, extra perks is very good rather than other companies.
Pros
extra perks is very good
Cons
frequently change in management
IDBI Federal is very Good Company, Culture is very nice, Supportive employees, Company have good customer base because customer service is very fantastic.
I would like to mention the management team and my colleagues are very supportive and caring. They're always helpful to me. So I didn't have any complaint regarding the same.
Excellent support from the bank in all time for new business. Friendly treatment from the bank staffs. Challenging customers make our qualities good as soon as best.
The work profile is very different in the company as well as the work culture is very different. You have to think out of the way & innovative to work here.
Great place to work. Company has sports & culture celebrating environment. The management team of company is fabulous. They are manage all of activities, sports plans, event plans, celebration plans & some fun environment in company at begin in time.
Typical day under work pressure Learn improve communications skill Management is average The hardest part of the job is achieve monthly/yearly target The enjoyable part of the job extra incentives
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Unlimited hours
Day to day we have create the maximum positive leads and conversion, we will learn pressure management and patients.We will get the good supports from our Management. The hardest thing is convincing and it will be on track in your job path automatically.And we will earn maximum incentives as per the dedication and passion
Everyone work collaboratively to achieve the set targets on time. Great Team Work. Learnt how recruitment and interviews takes place in Insurance Industries.
Don't like the place, environment and crowd because pathetic work and also people without brains. Don't like the atmosphere because no one is doing anything
A great Place to work for freshers who need an entry in to the market , enjoy Target achievements and accept challenge . Good support from Reporting Managers and great recognition for performers. Non -Performers are given ample time and solutions to improve.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Steep Targets
Jeg lærte arbejdskultur, firma mission og vision er meget vigtigst end andre ting.
Pros
Firma træning program
IDBI Federal Life Insurance is an Good company and works to employee work life balance. It is moving from Good to Great. The work culture is good and all team members are supportive in nature The promotion and salary increment is very slow.
Pros
Medical perquisites
Cons
Working hours are very long for operations
Hdfc life is one the best Insurance company in India. working culture is quite good. Salaries are on time. Tops is also a good company all over India. One the best manpower supply company. HO is quite good and working environmenr is also quite good.
Pros
Tops u get lunch
Cons
Long working hours in Hdfc life
Good company and great support, always you can learn new things, can contact with lots of people , can easily develop our own work culture , can experience work under pressure
Pros
Excellent HR management
Cons
customer support
i had a great experience with IDBI jabalpur. my reporting manager was so supportive & enthusiastic. i have learned almost aspects of management such as recruitment,motivation,training,retention etc. a valuable experience of team handling,had worked with team of wealthsurance advisers.overall it will be very beneficial for me in future.
Pros
job comfort enthusiastic enviroment
Cons
negligible
Company is good . Staffs are good. Managers are good. Immediate managers are good. Everybody helps another. Culture is good. Managers are very helpful.
Good work place and good support from the managers and Agency peoples and guidelines for the people and get benefit and well training for the new joinees in idbi
During my work I have learned how to deal with work pressure as well as man management and specially team work.I was always enjoying to recruit new people as an agent to develop organisation business and specially when these agents got incentive for their business that was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
Good ambience
Cons
Target Pressure
It was a great experience.... Got so much idea about financial balancing.... Have learned that how to interact with new people... Developed my personality
I was working there as an agent, my experience was good over there and i got to learn many things, my job was to sell life insurance applications to the one who was in need and who should buy it, i got extra certificate for my work. Enviroment and culture of office is good.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Work under pressure