IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Job Security & Advancement reviews

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow, frequently change in management decision, employee goal sheet, extra perks is very good rather than other companies.
Pros
extra perks is very good
Cons
frequently change in management
Working 8yr in this system with positive approach. Must recommended place for friend who want growth in carrier as well as package. Management also good.
Worst experience ever. They are the real fraudulent company. They canvas you easily both as a client and staff. Never in your life take an attempt to work in their company. It's a request.
I STARTED WORKING FOR IDBI FEDERAL LIFE CO from 2019 august to 20th March.During these period of 8 months I had done 4 closings and my Revenue from IDBI FEDERAL LIFE was only Rs 26000 FOR 8 months of work .Withe this very meagre amount I cannot survive myself.I had Taken the appointments of highly Corporate Individuals,but the Branch head itself didnt come for the appointment and as far as my Manager is concerned ,he has never given me any guidance for the follow ups.So with this very little income I cannot proceede further in my life and hence I am forced to quit this job from iDBI FEDERAL LIFE.
IDBI Federal is very Good Company, Culture is very nice, Supportive employees, Company have good customer base because customer service is very fantastic.
Working with IDBI was fun. I enjoyed my unpaid internship because of my mentors. Easy learning and interesting on-job training was fun. Working environment was good.
i worked as summer intern for near about two weeks there. learned insights about insurance industry in india various aspects of consumer purchasing index
The work profile is very different in the company as well as the work culture is very different. You have to think out of the way & innovative to work here.
I fill my experience in IDBI Federal Life Insurance was great by the point of view working atmosphere, working hours and overall experience. There was system of work as well as working process was set ie. everything was going by ethics.
Great Learning experience in the company stressful and target oriented job as all other insurance company Lot of cold calling Requires travelling a lot while on job
It was Great Experience to work with IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd, done a lots of Business activity for Recruit Associate for business, provide them Training.
Yeah ,work Here past 8 months till i didn't get my salary and they are hiring me with full of fake commitments when i enter that company after training period then only i realized everything As my personal experience don't want go this company
IDBI Federal Life Insurance is a giant in the insurance sector. It was a great learning experience for me where I could my existing skills and knowledge to the company's benefit.
This was my first job and thats why i was little tensed and at the same time suer excited to join the company . But after joining i realize that this place is gonna give me a good exposure and mostly my manager he was the one who gave that much support to improve myself.
Chilled Atmosphere and friendly environment. There you can learn a lot. Work life may not be balanced sometime because of stretching when required. overall average co. to work with
Give yourself small pain and this company will you make you know the meaning of Gain. Cooperative colleagues Healthy working environment Recognition
The company works very professionally though the management is not that proper. Productive and goal oriented organization. Good for employees who want to start their career(fresher's).
I learned a lot during 6 weeks of my internship period. i workered at all the departments- Finance, Marketing & HR. The employees were very friendly. Overall I loved the experience.
As I started my career with idbi federal life insurance co lts , my growth was remarkable . I achieved almost every campaign run by company . Career wise received so many recognitions and all.
Good Place to learn Things. Nice Management with good Work life balance. Average salary Scale with strong job security. Overall nice place to work with
A great Place to work for freshers who need an entry in to the market , enjoy Target achievements and accept challenge . Good support from Reporting Managers and great recognition for performers. Non -Performers are given ample time and solutions to improve.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Steep Targets