IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Management reviews

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow, frequently change in management decision, employee goal sheet, extra perks is very good rather than other companies.
Pros
extra perks is very good
Cons
frequently change in management
Working 8yr in this system with positive approach. Must recommended place for friend who want growth in carrier as well as package. Management also good.
I would like to mention the management team and my colleagues are very supportive and caring. They're always helpful to me. So I didn't have any complaint regarding the same.
As the captioned mentions it s a grrat place to work. The company has amazing employee friendly policies such as casual attire, leaves and workings houts.
Pros
Salary, Flexible work hours, amazjmg employee policy
Cons
Stressful mamagement
The company has been through its own challenges but the CEO and SMT has managed the transformation well enough; they follow a open door policy. They need a proper strategy specialist is my kind suggestion
Great place to work. Company has sports & culture celebrating environment. The management team of company is fabulous. They are manage all of activities, sports plans, event plans, celebration plans & some fun environment in company at begin in time.
Typical day under work pressure Learn improve communications skill Management is average The hardest part of the job is achieve monthly/yearly target The enjoyable part of the job extra incentives
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Unlimited hours
Day to day we have create the maximum positive leads and conversion, we will learn pressure management and patients.We will get the good supports from our Management. The hardest thing is convincing and it will be on track in your job path automatically.And we will earn maximum incentives as per the dedication and passion
The company works very professionally though the management is not that proper. Productive and goal oriented organization. Good for employees who want to start their career(fresher's).
Don't like the place, environment and crowd because pathetic work and also people without brains. Don't like the atmosphere because no one is doing anything
Good Place to learn Things. Nice Management with good Work life balance. Average salary Scale with strong job security. Overall nice place to work with
Good company to work with with Employee centric approach. Good Management. Company provides work life balance for the employees. Best thing about the company is its flexible working hours.
Jeg lærte arbejdskultur, firma mission og vision er meget vigtigst end andre ting.
Pros
Firma træning program
IDBI Federal has been a great journey for me. I joined as a complete fresher and the learning out here has been phenomenal. I've learnt so much about insurance products, sales, management, recruitment and even conducting interview sessions. Since this is a life insurance company, I was also taught a great deal about customer relationship and client handling. All in all it's a good place to begin with if you are not looking to earn a whole lot of money but develop your soft and hard employable skills.
Pros
Great team support, free coffee.
Cons
Low salary, too less holidays.
Good company to work with.Low salary hike and bonus. loads of manual work.Management is good but lot of late sittings due to manual work.Should spend on automating the systems.
Cons
Good company and great support, always you can learn new things, can contact with lots of people , can easily develop our own work culture , can experience work under pressure
Pros
Excellent HR management
Cons
customer support
A mid-size company, IDBI Federal is a great place to work with hard-working people. It's called the Uninsurance office because of its policies and the nature of people working there unlike a lot of NBFC companies. Except the lower salary standard and rigid thinking in the top management, there aren't many negative points about this company
Pros
Informal dressing, Work from home policy, flexible work hours
Cons
Poor salary structure and HR procedures
i had a great experience with IDBI jabalpur. my reporting manager was so supportive & enthusiastic. i have learned almost aspects of management such as recruitment,motivation,training,retention etc. a valuable experience of team handling,had worked with team of wealthsurance advisers.overall it will be very beneficial for me in future.
Pros
job comfort enthusiastic enviroment
Cons
negligible
For employee, nowadays, there is no job security, no work life balance is there. No proper HR rules are there. Basically homely atmosphere, but no career growth. Management is trying not to give our incentives in many ways, they create huge target, hard KRA to achieve it. No personal & work life balance. They want us to work 24*7. We can not plan our holiday or taking leave for any proggramme. Good part is, we have good colleagues, we have competition with each other, but still we have good relation with each other.
Cons
no time limit in night, no proper sat sunday leave
During my work I have learned how to deal with work pressure as well as man management and specially team work.I was always enjoying to recruit new people as an agent to develop organisation business and specially when these agents got incentive for their business that was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
Good ambience
Cons
Target Pressure
The higher management thinks about them only and the make policies which suites them. Very low concentration on the front worriers who fetch business.