IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Pay & Benefits reviews

Awesome coordination nice working environment totally helpful supervisor working hours were good less pressure more happiness.even bank coordinate very well with employee
High pressure and always wanted for higher premium size. Co workers highly motivating and friendly. Consider best choice for higher salary and incentive but had to cope with high pressure.
Pros
Good coworking staffs
Cons
High pressure and always insist ti take higher premium sized policies even during covid times
As the captioned mentions it s a grrat place to work. The company has amazing employee friendly policies such as casual attire, leaves and workings houts.
Pros
Salary, Flexible work hours, amazjmg employee policy
Cons
Stressful mamagement
Yeah ,work Here past 8 months till i didn't get my salary and they are hiring me with full of fake commitments when i enter that company after training period then only i realized everything As my personal experience don't want go this company
Flexible timing and good experience.. Independent working environment.It is suits for all categories of peoples like housewife's,retired person and also degree holders..
Pros
Flexible timing
Typical day under work pressure Learn improve communications skill Management is average The hardest part of the job is achieve monthly/yearly target The enjoyable part of the job extra incentives
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Unlimited hours
Good Place to learn Things. Nice Management with good Work life balance. Average salary Scale with strong job security. Overall nice place to work with
A great Place to work for freshers who need an entry in to the market , enjoy Target achievements and accept challenge . Good support from Reporting Managers and great recognition for performers. Non -Performers are given ample time and solutions to improve.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Steep Targets
The working life with the IDBI federal life insurance employees was awesome. And it give me a lot of professional experience. I felt more comfortable during the work hours.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Interactive barriers
IDBI Federal Life Insurance is an Good company and works to employee work life balance. It is moving from Good to Great. The work culture is good and all team members are supportive in nature The promotion and salary increment is very slow.
Pros
Medical perquisites
Cons
Working hours are very long for operations
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?
IDBI Federal has been a great journey for me. I joined as a complete fresher and the learning out here has been phenomenal. I've learnt so much about insurance products, sales, management, recruitment and even conducting interview sessions. Since this is a life insurance company, I was also taught a great deal about customer relationship and client handling. All in all it's a good place to begin with if you are not looking to earn a whole lot of money but develop your soft and hard employable skills.
Pros
Great team support, free coffee.
Cons
Low salary, too less holidays.
Good company to work with.Low salary hike and bonus. loads of manual work.Management is good but lot of late sittings due to manual work.Should spend on automating the systems.
Cons
Hdfc life is one the best Insurance company in India. working culture is quite good. Salaries are on time. Tops is also a good company all over India. One the best manpower supply company. HO is quite good and working environmenr is also quite good.
Pros
Tops u get lunch
Cons
Long working hours in Hdfc life
A mid-size company, IDBI Federal is a great place to work with hard-working people. It's called the Uninsurance office because of its policies and the nature of people working there unlike a lot of NBFC companies. Except the lower salary standard and rigid thinking in the top management, there aren't many negative points about this company
Pros
Informal dressing, Work from home policy, flexible work hours
Cons
Poor salary structure and HR procedures
Recruiting people's it's challenging one in insurance field and training them and move on with target. Company is well growing company in industry but challenging to sell insurance to customers because LIC company is most famous one in India. Company also not provided benefits to us to motivate sell insurance.
Pros
Manager
Cons
Heavy target
Well working in IDBI is a good experience . I got to know how the customers behave. Had a real time experience. We need to work 6 days in a week. We get to meet without several customers. We need to generate our own leads. After the advisor period you will be a agency leader under you there will be several, working under.
Pros
The more business you do the more commission you get
Cons
Well commission is the only salary
Idbi federal is good company, it is private company , leads was not give the company, working time is good , salary s came to time and incentives also
Pros
New products
Cons
Good behavior, friendly..in worked here for one year..but my office too far from my house. And there I have faced some salary problem.soo I deserve a better job!
Pros
Friendly
Cons
- Established Comany - Very good support from teammates - Office environment is very good - Working in a Town called Guntur - Salary is very low and no other benifits - Need to work extra time - Only ops employee working in the single branch
Pros
Owner ship given to the employee and have a right to take a descision
job has more stress and target basis, but the insentives are not provided properly job secutity is minimum and there are more sequent problems arrived in an short period of time
Cons
stress, mimimum ctc
It was my first job in my life which gives experience of job and which teach about me what is mean by tell caller and also how to manage the working time it also enjoyable work experience to me.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
target