IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Work-Life Balance reviews

work culture is good but carrier growth very slow, frequently change in management decision, employee goal sheet, extra perks is very good rather than other companies.
Pros
extra perks is very good
Cons
frequently change in management
Working 8yr in this system with positive approach. Must recommended place for friend who want growth in carrier as well as package. Management also good.
Worst experience ever. They are the real fraudulent company. They canvas you easily both as a client and staff. Never in your life take an attempt to work in their company. It's a request.
most enjoyable part of job is LOgins everyday we have lot of approval for logins. But we used to Logins at hub only,No Tab .lot of difficulty to manage logins and Banks. everyday i used to travel at least for 6 hrs journey,most difficult for me.
Cons
i used to spend upto 11pm at Bank in month ends and after that i used to travel to home for 3 hrs.
IDBI FEDERAL LIFE INSURANCE Company is a friendly company to me. I worked happy to service here. Life insurance is a safest thing in a IDBI Federal Life insurance.
I have learned that one should never give up without trying one more time. A typical day at work is very comfortable as workplace is well maintained and systematic too.
The work profile is very different in the company as well as the work culture is very different. You have to think out of the way & innovative to work here.
This was my first job and thats why i was little tensed and at the same time suer excited to join the company . But after joining i realize that this place is gonna give me a good exposure and mostly my manager he was the one who gave that much support to improve myself.
Chilled Atmosphere and friendly environment. There you can learn a lot. Work life may not be balanced sometime because of stretching when required. overall average co. to work with
Great place to work. Company has sports & culture celebrating environment. The management team of company is fabulous. They are manage all of activities, sports plans, event plans, celebration plans & some fun environment in company at begin in time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?
Give yourself small pain and this company will you make you know the meaning of Gain. Cooperative colleagues Healthy working environment Recognition
The company works very professionally though the management is not that proper. Productive and goal oriented organization. Good for employees who want to start their career(fresher's).
As I started my career with idbi federal life insurance co lts , my growth was remarkable . I achieved almost every campaign run by company . Career wise received so many recognitions and all.
Good Place to learn Things. Nice Management with good Work life balance. Average salary Scale with strong job security. Overall nice place to work with
The working life with the IDBI federal life insurance employees was awesome. And it give me a lot of professional experience. I felt more comfortable during the work hours.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Interactive barriers
Good company to work with with Employee centric approach. Good Management. Company provides work life balance for the employees. Best thing about the company is its flexible working hours.
Face to face conversation with the clients regarding the several products dealt by the company was really good. A very good experience and got to learn so much from the experience that I had there.
Jeg lærte arbejdskultur, firma mission og vision er meget vigtigst end andre ting.
Pros
Firma træning program
IDBI Federal Life Insurance is an Good company and works to employee work life balance. It is moving from Good to Great. The work culture is good and all team members are supportive in nature The promotion and salary increment is very slow.
Pros
Medical perquisites
Cons
Working hours are very long for operations
Good company to work with.Low salary hike and bonus. loads of manual work.Management is good but lot of late sittings due to manual work.Should spend on automating the systems.
Cons
This co. is a young and growing Co. it is employee focused and transparent organisation. Being a new age organisation it takes a lots of creative initiative. Having a young and dynamic CEO, this company takes bold steps which will definitely lead it to the desired Goal.
Pros
A young and employee focused organisation
Cons
Frequent Changes, a little unstable