IDBI Federal Life Insurance
View all IDBI Federal Life Insurance reviews

IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Review

Competitive good places to work

Great place to work good colleges and all of them are great work pressures are there but it is manageable but efficient is their back office and hr team

Same role

Good working culture very good

Proficient at maintaining cordial relationship with customers, ensuring quality and service norms to achieve customer satisfaction and business retention.
Same role

good working environment

This was my first job and thats why i was little tensed and at the same time suer excited to join the company . But after joining i realize that this place is gonna give me a good exposure and mostly my manager he was the one who gave that much support to improve myself.
Same location

fun is going on but ultimately no business is getting in

I STARTED WORKING FOR IDBI FEDERAL LIFE CO from 2019 august to 20th March.During these period of 8 months I had done 4 closings and my Revenue from IDBI FEDERAL LIFE was only Rs 26000 FOR 8 months of work .Withe this very meagre amount I cannot survive myself.I had Taken the appointments of highly Corporate Individuals,but the Branch head itself didnt come for the appointment and as far as my Manager is concerned ,he has never given me any guidance for the follow ups.So with this very little income I cannot proceede further in my life and hence I am forced to quit this job from iDBI FEDERAL LIFE.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDBI Federal Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDBI Federal Life Insurance with

• IDBI Federal Life Insurance
  • Competitive good places to work