IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews

nice place to work. Nice Environment good enough, i was travelling daily from Pune to Mumbai head office. Some time i have to visit the CBD belapur where our DATA Center is located.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Provides a learning and challenging environment which will always keep you toes.Management is well experienced although decision making is little slow but overall good to work for the company
Pros
challenging, provides platform to grow to next level, quite detail oriented and makes you technically competent
Cons
Influence of parent company's work culture, which sometimes is does not fit with a pvt company's work culture
i learned so much of things in idbi federal , like productivity knowledge and how to approach customer and sale the product very good support from my management my co-workers are very encouragement persons To achieved month of the targets
Pros
mobile bills and secured of life insurance and travelling allowences
In a single word, very good company to work.Became a profit making company with in a time span of 5 years.Apart from incentives they are providing career growth also.
High pressure with no support. Nothing to learn. Un-educated peoples having no knowledge. No job security. & many more
Cons
>It was my internship period, new experience and first official experience. >Exploring new financial and marketing techniques to complete internship. >Interacting with new people during Comparative Analysis.
Pros
Good leads to freshers and interns.
target oriented challenging time management anger management build good relationship with clients giving them service & provide them good products
Pros
have lot of time to do our work
Cons
bad maagement
I have appoint as a sales intern. There i used to sell life insurance. There I learnt about how to build costumer relationship.
Pro: good work-life balance, supporting management, ample opportunity for growth Con: average job culture, below par salary/benefits, problem in communications Hardest part of the job was sales of life insurance policies whereas the market research part was exciting and a learning experience.
Built good contacts and rapport with business heads of india. What i am today is all because what IDBI has thought me. Been good work culture
Pros
football tournees
Cons
no over time salary paid
i am very productive, I kept good relation with co workers, the most enjoyable part of the job is closing the sale.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nothing
As Relationship Manager Band 3 _Management of Eight Branches of Federal Bank. Major Responsibilities: Generating business through 01 Regional Manager, 09 Branch Managers, 12 Probationary Officers and 35 Staffs Analyse and proper guidelines to team for achieving regional targets. Tracking their routine work and controlling them. Monthly Reports to Area Head. Achievements: Region Become the Number One position in South India at 2012&2013.
I learned a lot from this company. i want to do something in my life hence want to earn more money.
I believe my career will be meaningful through the growth of my team members and I always thrive for the same
Pros
transparent promotion oppurtunities
Since I did my summer internship at IDBI Federal, it was a very relaxed working environment for me.
Good CRM exposure and the company is good with insurance products
Morning huddles, evening commitments , having review with FRMs , Accompanying the co-workers in job tasks, learned team handling, budget management,auditing and reviewing. hardest part of job was. I had to face huge alteration problem. team meeting , lead generation activities and achievement parties were enjoyable parts of my job.
Pros
Na
Cons
No job stability of co-workers
Blending insights on consumer Behaviour particularly in insurance buying. In-depth Study of current IMC strategies used by IDBI and finding its pros and cons was the focus area of this project. Recommendation for building customers trustand increasing market share through various means of communication was provided.
IDBI Federal is a insurance company. i am working here as a policy agent on commission basis.
Underwriting: • Review and Assess risk in life insurance proposals to accept or reject with given conditions and New Business Receipting for accepted cases. Dispatching the New Business applications to H.O for the policy issuance, after receipting. • Ensuring that AML/ KYC guidelines are adhered to by the sales as well as operations team • Implementation of underwriting guidelines prescribed by HO from time to time by educating field staff. Customer Service: • Tracking and processing of various service requests (Surrenders, Partial Withdrawals, Nominee Change, change of address, etc) received from customers. • Renewal Receipting • Intimating customers about rejected cases and follow up for compliance of requirements. • Maintain Customer satisfaction level in policy servicing. • Retaining the Customers for New Business. Claims: • Scrutinizing claim form and documents received and proceed for claim intimation • Intimate the claimant about further requirements raised, if any. • Follow up with claimant and HO for speedy settlement of claim • Follow up with clients for settlement of maturity claims to ensure that they are settled within stipulated TAT
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Location not supporting
A nice place to work, but the main problem with the company was mis-management. Mentors were really good and help with every thing. Nice experience.