IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews

nice place to work. Nice Environment good enough, i was travelling daily from Pune to Mumbai head office. Some time i have to visit the CBD belapur where our DATA Center is located.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
It was field of marketing as it had targets which had to be achieved in given period.Felt little difficult as it was not my filed but over all I had good experience
Typical day at work is I have closed the deal of 25 lakhs in a day. Selling the hard core product in the sales and marketing field. One of the largest Private sector bank in India. Very friendly and supportive in my work like a friends. Daily selling the Investment products to the different clients. Got a best investment manager award from Karnataka Region.
Saturday is a special day for me as it is a weekend closing day with busy hours. I learned big team handling with collective goal achievement. I managed to conduct two meetings even if it is difficult with the work schedule. Co-workers are nice and funny to do their work in time. The hardest part of the job is share market linked products selling when the share market is down. The most enjoyable part of the job is the annual team meet and the appraisal. Actually all of us are waiting for the annual team meet for the throughout the year.
Pros
weekend review with party
Cons
challengeable job, I have learned a lot and having very fun with work
Pros
fix timing
Cons
no incentives
. Extremely employee friendly company which offers multiple opportunities for learning and development; bad pay master” . Led and controlled the functions of subordinates & distributors. Reported to the Area Manager. . Management quit good in decision making. . Achieving the targets is bit hardest . . Good Recognition.
Pros
Job Security, Work environment is friendly, Leaders are down to earth & easily approachable"
Cons
The work-life balance is missing in some HR functions, with a lot of work pressure
Management of recruiting new advisors to appear in irda exams and then source new business of various products i.e Child Plans,Pension,Term,Endowment and Health Insurance.
Pros
n/a
Cons
nice company,talk with customer,good management,co workers are also good
Good learning in terms of exprosure about industry with a hectic schedule, as well as great amount of learning from co- workers. The hardest part of job was selling insurance and the most enjoyable part was fun with friends.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Work Pressure is on very higher side and it will cause to higher attrition rate in a branch. Its very hard to sustain the FLS in system at least for 3 months. Salary issue is the major problem. Even as Branch Manager we r not getting our fuel and mobile reimbursement after sending lot's of reminder mail to the management.
Pros
Hi, Working in IDBI Federal Life Insurance company friendly culture is supportive and good.
Pros
Providing Lunch & Evining snacks
Cons
When ever work load is there we will strech to complete the task
 Achieving Sales Targets Month on Month.  Motivating and guiding the team members to reach their goals.  Developing the Strategies which help in achieving targets.  Providing Valuable service to customers.  Relationship Building up with Customer & Management to improve the sales.
iam with banka channel a part of federal bank .iam enjoying the good times in the company. i learned to intract with new faces with different posters.
work is coordinating with different departments and understanding the gaps so that new training modules can be crated and training's can be organized
Exceed the words....... Learned a lot like management skills, operational skills etc.....
Good Experience of working in corporate Company. Good Staff And colleges and senior manager. Fun Loving Environment .
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Growth Opportunity
all IRDA rules. Company is good but there is no growth, no proper increment and job security
Needs more brand awareness in the stateLess productsTeam is goodManagement needs to be more transparent
Pros
goverment association
Cons
less awareness of brand image
My responsibilities in the company included Direct Sales and Agent Recruitment. I could learn a lot from here.
Meeting people. Helping peopleLearn good thingsGood co- workers
Pros
hard work
Cons
latr work
i had done my internship from the bank.It given me the opportunities to learn about sales and lead generation and client handling.