IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews

nice place to work. Nice Environment good enough, i was travelling daily from Pune to Mumbai head office. Some time i have to visit the CBD belapur where our DATA Center is located.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Proficient at maintaining cordial relationship with customers, ensuring quality and service norms to achieve customer satisfaction and business retention.
It was Great Experience to work with IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd, done a lots of Business activity for Recruit Associate for business, provide them Training.
Yeah ,work Here past 8 months till i didn't get my salary and they are hiring me with full of fake commitments when i enter that company after training period then only i realized everything As my personal experience don't want go this company
IDBI Federal Life Insurance is a giant in the insurance sector. It was a great learning experience for me where I could my existing skills and knowledge to the company's benefit.
This was my first job and thats why i was little tensed and at the same time suer excited to join the company . But after joining i realize that this place is gonna give me a good exposure and mostly my manager he was the one who gave that much support to improve myself.
Chilled Atmosphere and friendly environment. There you can learn a lot. Work life may not be balanced sometime because of stretching when required. overall average co. to work with
Flexible timing and good experience.. Independent working environment.It is suits for all categories of peoples like housewife's,retired person and also degree holders..
Pros
Flexible timing
Great place to work. Company has sports & culture celebrating environment. The management team of company is fabulous. They are manage all of activities, sports plans, event plans, celebration plans & some fun environment in company at begin in time.
Typical day under work pressure Learn improve communications skill Management is average The hardest part of the job is achieve monthly/yearly target The enjoyable part of the job extra incentives
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Unlimited hours
Day to day we have create the maximum positive leads and conversion, we will learn pressure management and patients.We will get the good supports from our Management. The hardest thing is convincing and it will be on track in your job path automatically.And we will earn maximum incentives as per the dedication and passion
Give yourself small pain and this company will you make you know the meaning of Gain. Cooperative colleagues Healthy working environment Recognition
The company works very professionally though the management is not that proper. Productive and goal oriented organization. Good for employees who want to start their career(fresher's).
I learned a lot during 6 weeks of my internship period. i workered at all the departments- Finance, Marketing & HR. The employees were very friendly. Overall I loved the experience.
As I started my career with idbi federal life insurance co lts , my growth was remarkable . I achieved almost every campaign run by company . Career wise received so many recognitions and all.
Everyone work collaboratively to achieve the set targets on time. Great Team Work. Learnt how recruitment and interviews takes place in Insurance Industries.
Don't like the place, environment and crowd because pathetic work and also people without brains. Don't like the atmosphere because no one is doing anything
Good Place to learn Things. Nice Management with good Work life balance. Average salary Scale with strong job security. Overall nice place to work with
A great Place to work for freshers who need an entry in to the market , enjoy Target achievements and accept challenge . Good support from Reporting Managers and great recognition for performers. Non -Performers are given ample time and solutions to improve.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Steep Targets
The working life with the IDBI federal life insurance employees was awesome. And it give me a lot of professional experience. I felt more comfortable during the work hours.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Interactive barriers
I really like that job target also available there and location also very long compare to our location to job location very high that why I unable to continue tha work