IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews

nice place to work. Nice Environment good enough, i was travelling daily from Pune to Mumbai head office. Some time i have to visit the CBD belapur where our DATA Center is located.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Good company to work with with Employee centric approach. Good Management. Company provides work life balance for the employees. Best thing about the company is its flexible working hours.
HDFC Life is my first insurance company, it was great working with HDFC. I have learn good things from company and also with my seniors. Good exp with ING life...
Face to face conversation with the clients regarding the several products dealt by the company was really good. A very good experience and got to learn so much from the experience that I had there.
Jeg lærte arbejdskultur, firma mission og vision er meget vigtigst end andre ting.
Pros
Firma træning program
IDBI Federal Life Insurance is an Good company and works to employee work life balance. It is moving from Good to Great. The work culture is good and all team members are supportive in nature The promotion and salary increment is very slow.
Pros
Medical perquisites
Cons
Working hours are very long for operations
IDBI Federal has been a great journey for me. I joined as a complete fresher and the learning out here has been phenomenal. I've learnt so much about insurance products, sales, management, recruitment and even conducting interview sessions. Since this is a life insurance company, I was also taught a great deal about customer relationship and client handling. All in all it's a good place to begin with if you are not looking to earn a whole lot of money but develop your soft and hard employable skills.
Pros
Great team support, free coffee.
Cons
Low salary, too less holidays.
Good company to work with.Low salary hike and bonus. loads of manual work.Management is good but lot of late sittings due to manual work.Should spend on automating the systems.
Cons
Hdfc life is one the best Insurance company in India. working culture is quite good. Salaries are on time. Tops is also a good company all over India. One the best manpower supply company. HO is quite good and working environmenr is also quite good.
Pros
Tops u get lunch
Cons
Long working hours in Hdfc life
Good company and great support, always you can learn new things, can contact with lots of people , can easily develop our own work culture , can experience work under pressure
Pros
Excellent HR management
Cons
customer support
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI Federal Life Insurance?
This co. is a young and growing Co. it is employee focused and transparent organisation. Being a new age organisation it takes a lots of creative initiative. Having a young and dynamic CEO, this company takes bold steps which will definitely lead it to the desired Goal.
Pros
A young and employee focused organisation
Cons
Frequent Changes, a little unstable
A mid-size company, IDBI Federal is a great place to work with hard-working people. It's called the Uninsurance office because of its policies and the nature of people working there unlike a lot of NBFC companies. Except the lower salary standard and rigid thinking in the top management, there aren't many negative points about this company
Pros
Informal dressing, Work from home policy, flexible work hours
Cons
Poor salary structure and HR procedures
A good organisation to work with in the initial start of the career path, Internships offer a wide range of exposure from finance to marketing also...
IDBI federal has given me great opportunities to learn and grow. I have multi tasked on various deliverables successfully. All thanks to the supportive team i work with.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Travel distance
i had a great experience with IDBI jabalpur. my reporting manager was so supportive & enthusiastic. i have learned almost aspects of management such as recruitment,motivation,training,retention etc. a valuable experience of team handling,had worked with team of wealthsurance advisers.overall it will be very beneficial for me in future.
Pros
job comfort enthusiastic enviroment
Cons
negligible
Recruiting people's it's challenging one in insurance field and training them and move on with target. Company is well growing company in industry but challenging to sell insurance to customers because LIC company is most famous one in India. Company also not provided benefits to us to motivate sell insurance.
Pros
Manager
Cons
Heavy target
IDBI Federal is a better employee focussed organization compared to its peers. Had the opportunity to learn a lot being a founder member. Good exposure and nice assignments.
Pros
Amiable organization
Cons
Nothing quite significant
Company is good . Staffs are good. Managers are good. Immediate managers are good. Everybody helps another. Culture is good. Managers are very helpful.
For employee, nowadays, there is no job security, no work life balance is there. No proper HR rules are there. Basically homely atmosphere, but no career growth. Management is trying not to give our incentives in many ways, they create huge target, hard KRA to achieve it. No personal & work life balance. They want us to work 24*7. We can not plan our holiday or taking leave for any proggramme. Good part is, we have good colleagues, we have competition with each other, but still we have good relation with each other.
Cons
no time limit in night, no proper sat sunday leave
Easy to work and it is part-time only. We can gather more experience by working here. Everyone will be supporting us and it is a best experience for a part timer.
Pros
office environment
Well working in IDBI is a good experience . I got to know how the customers behave. Had a real time experience. We need to work 6 days in a week. We get to meet without several customers. We need to generate our own leads. After the advisor period you will be a agency leader under you there will be several, working under.
Pros
The more business you do the more commission you get
Cons
Well commission is the only salary