IDBI Federal Life Insurance

IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews

nice place to work. Nice Environment good enough, i was travelling daily from Pune to Mumbai head office. Some time i have to visit the CBD belapur where our DATA Center is located.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Good work place and good support from the managers and Agency peoples and guidelines for the people and get benefit and well training for the new joinees in idbi
I am having good experience in asset liability and insurance product and experience in Team handling role .presently working with DHFL. as Team Leader
Idbi federal is good company, it is private company , leads was not give the company, working time is good , salary s came to time and incentives also
Pros
New products
Cons
I had worked on secretarial and legal work.I also have some knowledge of compliance related work and handling of misselling and signature forgery related work.
Good behavior, friendly..in worked here for one year..but my office too far from my house. And there I have faced some salary problem.soo I deserve a better job!
Pros
Friendly
Cons
During my work I have learned how to deal with work pressure as well as man management and specially team work.I was always enjoying to recruit new people as an agent to develop organisation business and specially when these agents got incentive for their business that was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
Good ambience
Cons
Target Pressure
It was a great experience.... Got so much idea about financial balancing.... Have learned that how to interact with new people... Developed my personality
idbi federal life insurance co ltd job in my second job in my life i am proud to work this company . work place is very good thanks to indrajit chakraborty .
The higher management thinks about them only and the make policies which suites them. Very low concentration on the front worriers who fetch business.
It Should be Great Place to Work. But in Term of Growth V Less.. Learning are not upto to the Mark.. Engaging with the Higher Level in not here......
I was working there as an agent, my experience was good over there and i got to learn many things, my job was to sell life insurance applications to the one who was in need and who should buy it, i got extra certificate for my work. Enviroment and culture of office is good.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Work under pressure
Its a very good job , no target no pressure and no time bounding .and no more office time u can work any place as u want .and u can also work like side business.
- Established Comany - Very good support from teammates - Office environment is very good - Working in a Town called Guntur - Salary is very low and no other benifits - Need to work extra time - Only ops employee working in the single branch
Pros
Owner ship given to the employee and have a right to take a descision
job has more stress and target basis, but the insentives are not provided properly job secutity is minimum and there are more sequent problems arrived in an short period of time
Cons
stress, mimimum ctc
It was my first job in my life which gives experience of job and which teach about me what is mean by tell caller and also how to manage the working time it also enjoyable work experience to me.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
target
Great company to work in. Perform to the best and get promotions, increments, incentives. No much chances for agency as the number of branches are less. Majority of business is done through banca channel. Good support from federal bank staffs in bringing business
Pros
Three day camp every year
Cons
Incentive structure is difficult to acheive
Staff are cooperative and it make easier to access them due to this new employee can perform better and be more productive. Here i learned that how to convince customer And this can be possible if you do proper need analysis of customer.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Work load
The company is good but my senior is extra presser on me, and suddenly is my mother have a brand hamarage I do not work very well because my mother condition is very serious then I loss my job.
Cons
Learning experience was good. It also gives you exploaure in legal work. Work culture is most friendly and enjoy to work in such atmosphere. Being a trainee I got much exposure in legal field.
No Ethics, No System, No HR Function, No people development & considerations, Hire & Fire Company. The Senior officials handle business and people under them as if their family business. Business is not done as per the customer needs, purely done on the requirement of managers target achievement, from the root to top level.
Pros
Nil
Cons
No Acknowledgement