IDBI FEDERAL

IDBI FEDERAL Employee Reviews

Not much learning, Sales pressure will be hectic, If one is not achieving his target then there is no worklife balance also, He/ She has to work day and night.
The hardest part of the job was to sell the Insurance policy to the customers. I've learned that in order to make your work run, you must prioritize your customer first, need to know every requirement of the customers, in order to build a good relationship with the customers.
Relationship Management- Recruitment & Operations, Administration to Handle a Team of recruited Advisors/Business Associates (who handled a team of advisors under me) for CRM, Career Path: Senior Manager- Distribution, Agency Manager ā€“ Distribution Key Responsibilities Areas: ā€¢ Lead a team of 2 Business Mentors and Distributors
IDBI FEDERAL company is good one and i enjoyed a lot working over there. Working environment was totally good and i enjoyed every minutes. Our senior manager was pretty good person.He motivates every single person in the company .
Pros
free mobile bills
Cons
Its good place to learn but in narrow space while come to know only required things related to your profile but you will learn a better ways to maintaining relations with your customers and unknowns
Pros
freedom for work
Cons
24hr work life
Friendly environment without any pressure,learned about how to complete work in-time,Management is very supportive at work.
My Convincing Power Is Good Because of My current work profile. Company is not able to provide Marketing material. It very difficult to Handel working partner where company is not giving any type of motivation
Cons
It brought me knowledge in how to organize my tasks and time. Enhanced team skills and got the opportunity to interact with the clients face to face.
Learned lots from my senior, there management was very friendly, daily we used to follow the same routine. my co-worker were so co-operative.... most enjoyable part is to have lunch or dinner with our superwiser. most hardest part is the late night work n extreme pressure during begaining of the month also.
Pros
contest
Cons
pressure
enjoy at work at difficult situations motivation channel management cooperative co workers noting sales
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IDBI FEDERAL?
My typical day at work is when I take training on the product refreshment to my candidates.I learnt taking interviews/ recruitment, leadership and also increased my confidence in presentation skills.Management is about HR and handling Financial terms and conditions.Also its great to work with my coli gs for the wonderful support in each and every step.Hardest part of the job was during my beginning stage when I joined the company, lack of recruitment.When I take Training, is my very enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
government hoidays
Cons
long hour duty during financial year ending
I learned how to manage a team, how to train them and how to get the work done by them
a typical day at work the most enjoyable part of the job. good management.
  1. Employee Reviews