IDBI FEDERAL
View all IDBI FEDERAL reviews

IDBI FEDERAL

IDBI FEDERAL Employee Review

productive and good working environment

IDBI FEDERAL company is good one and i enjoyed a lot working over there. Working environment was totally good and i enjoyed every minutes. Our senior manager was pretty good person.He motivates every single person in the company .

Pros

free mobile bills

Cons

Not a good place to work

Not much learning, Sales pressure will be hectic, If one is not achieving his target then there is no worklife balance also, He/ She has to work day and night.

Some sort of productive

The hardest part of the job was to sell the Insurance policy to the customers. I've learned that in order to make your work run, you must prioritize your customer first, need to know every requirement of the customers, in order to build a good relationship with the customers.

Manager-distribution

Relationship Management- Recruitment & Operations, Administration to Handle a Team of recruited Advisors/Business Associates (who handled a team of advisors under me) for CRM, Career Path: Senior Manager- Distribution, Agency Manager – Distribution Key Responsibilities Areas: • Lead a team of 2 Business Mentors and Distributors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDBI FEDERAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IDBI FEDERAL
  • productive and good working environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?