IDBI FEDERAL

IDBI FEDERAL Management reviews

India13 reviews

Clear

Manager-distribution

Relationship Management- Recruitment & Operations, Administration to Handle a Team of recruited Advisors/Business Associates (who handled a team of advisors under me) for CRM, Career Path: Senior Manager- Distribution, Agency Manager – Distribution Key Responsibilities Areas: • Lead a team of 2 Business Mentors and Distributors

Good

Friendly environment without any pressure,learned about how to complete work in-time,Management is very supportive at work.

Lots of co operation to the employer, Attractive contest

Learned lots from my senior, there management was very friendly, daily we used to follow the same routine. my co-worker were so co-operative.... most enjoyable part is to have lunch or dinner with our superwiser. most hardest part is the late night work n extreme pressure during begaining of the month also.

Pros

contest

Cons

pressure

enjoy at work at difficult situations motivation channel management cooperative co workers noting sales

Team building and Leadership

My typical day at work is when I take training on the product refreshment to my candidates.I learnt taking interviews/ recruitment, leadership and also increased my confidence in presentation skills.Management is about HR and handling Financial terms and conditions.Also its great to work with my coli gs for the wonderful support in each and every step.Hardest part of the job was during my beginning stage when I joined the company, lack of recruitment.When I take Training, is my very enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

government hoidays

Cons

long hour duty during financial year ending

a typical day at work the most enjoyable part of the job. good management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDBI FEDERAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IDBI FEDERAL