IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Employee Reviews

Excellent

Excellent work environment and excellent interpersonal skills and experience with IDC Technologies Solutions India Pvt Ltd very smoothly and good. Good work environment is there,corporative team members

Extreme lack of communication

I was hired in April. Given excuses for months as to why job hadn't started. Finally started in September. When contract was terminated early due to company going in a different direction I had to hear from employer. IDC never did notify me the contract had ended.

Fun workplace

It was nice to work there. Environment. Was also so cool.my manager was the best manager. I would love to rejoin if I get the chance. Good salary with Good learning.

Very low profile management

Worst company regarding salary related issues and management least bothered about it. There you will never known who can help you with your issues....

Pros

Na

Cons

Very unprofessional company

Home office unresponsive. I waited 10 weeks before I was paid.

Was not a satisfying experience.There was a problem with receiving my payment for 10 weeks. I had no sense of being part of anything and this was reinforced by the lack of interest in its contractors. At one point contractors began sharing their grievances by "replying to all" so I knew that I was not alone.

Cons

No vacatiln or personal time off

Pay issues + poor management = Pass

I have never worked for a compnay that had pay issues like this. Getting paid after a long period of time was my first and last pay check experience. Do not expect to interact with anyone from the company unless they need something from you. Could you image a contract company that would not return your call? I was told upfront that I might have issues with getting paid but this experience opened my eyes to a new level of failure. I never heard of these companies that do business this way.

Not good time with IDC

They dont give what they promise during discussion. Their is always a delay from HR's for queries. They failed to make me permanent with my Client (Wipro).

Support is lacking and help is guarded

The contract location was good, but the aggravation of dealing with the company got old and notifications were usually late. I used as much of the online training available that I could, though the contract location had more specialized training offered too.

Pros

Contract location

Cons

Management not knowing answers to basic questions.

Productive and fun workplace

i worked in Idc Technologies for more then 1 year, overall experience was nice, my team account manager was very nice person. This company provide salary on time.

Pros

Good cab services

Cons

manytime long working hours, incentive policy is not clear to anyone

Terrible company to sub-contract with.

I did some sub-contracting with them on a project with Infosys. We signed a Net 30 agreement but they changed it to Net 45. Then I pretty much had to beg for my invoices to be paid EVERY MONTH. They kept dragging their feet. My last invoice is still not paid two month overdue. Please run away.

Pros

Cons

No contact. They never call to know what's up. Very minimal contact.

Looting money from individual contractors.

From more than an year working through IDC which being middle vendor. They started reducing my pay even though there is no change in end client. When asked why, they do no have any answer. Worst company policy.

Pros

Non for contractor.

Cons

They keep loot money regularly.

good

Woman owned. Management is good , excellent to learn about general HR Admin work. Time constraint , clock-in / out culture, no proper data, wage is not satisfactory

good

good.overall satisfactory.reachable on queries.medical insurance is not so good. BG is time taking.Had to pay for insurance and other benifts from our pocket

Nice place to start the career

A very supportive and friendly colleagues. Good packages for the post. Excellent working confitions. They also have tie ups with wipro limited. So that the chance of getting recruited in wipro is higher.

Productive and funworkplace with good friends

It was enjoyable but competitive too. Work environment was really good. Colleagues were good though very competitive and had many challenges in BA role and gained more knowledge and learnt the techniques to overcome the challenges.

Pros

Free coffees

Its good

Fair enough but if client releases you from project then you might be get laid off. So its always like if client have project then you have good chance to stay in job.

Contractor

Company just asks as a hiring extension for HCL - the only people interacted with were hiring or payroll related. Not particularly responsive to employee inquiries.

Pros

hooked me up with a local company

Cons

minimal interaction; no benefits

Idc

Nice Work Culture & helping environment. No need to change anything everything is perfect so i must say that those who are looking for job change do come in IDC.

No Management, No Job Security and No salary security.

Not paid for 2 months, Released from project without any reason. Management not responding properly to emails and calls. Pathetic projects. Overall a pathetic company.

Productive & fun

I worked at IDC Technologies full-time for more than 2+ year. The work environment is friendly and work gets done very fast as well very good pay master in the staffing industry.

Not so okay

I was working as a IT officer assistant on one of the project called Direct benefit transfer. I had to solve technical issues and deal with College clerks and their students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with