IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Fun workplace

It was nice to work there. Environment. Was also so cool.my manager was the best manager. I would love to rejoin if I get the chance. Good salary with Good learning.

Idc

Nice Work Culture & helping environment. No need to change anything everything is perfect so i must say that those who are looking for job change do come in IDC.

Its good learning place to work on

Its good learning place to work. You have lot of space to learn as you can explore the knowledge. Learn new skills which is beneficial career for future opportunities.

Pathetic staffing company

it's a worst staffing company i have ever seen in my life it ruin the recruiters life, first of all there is no job security in idc, they can fire the recruiters at any time without any reason and also they are not providing salary after resign from idc, they promised the days for salary but the salary never credit on that date whatever the hr of idc told to recruiters and then we mail the hr of idc and they are just giving time slots for salary but we never get our salary from idc after give resign, worst experience with idc and pathetic management,there are many good staffing companies are there as compare to idc,my suggestion to all the recruiters who are looking for job in staffing never went idc for job,they just ruin the life of recruiters

Pros

There is no pros in his company

Cons

no job security, no salary credit on time and managers give lots of pressure to recruiters

Technical Recruiter

IDC is again a great company to work with however the management of this organisation is a bit biased. the salary they offer is very high however the benefits that they promise are delayed or never given

Above average contracting company

IDC Technologies provides with plenty of suitable contracts (TCS, Wipro, etc) with an efficient working staff. I received no benefits when I started with it. The pay rate is good. I'm expecting decent hike on next contract.

A company that values its employees

I had a WIPRO placement and didn't experience any such scam issue. IDC Technologies is not the type of employer that will simply lay off employees if their contract with the client is over. Rather, the company shows great concern in valuing its employees and tries to fit the worker in another position.

Pros

fast placements

Cons

stress when switching contracts

An average place to work

Like any other company in Delhi/NCR. Hard core staffing company, they are good in paying but management need to work more to make it a better experience for employees .

HR Operations Executive

Handling recruitment process and conducting Canopy Activity and placing them at our client side . work Atmosphere is good and colleagues are so helpful , so friendly atmosphere .

Learning Place

Big Company and lots more to learn from this. only demerits is no micro management and Admin Department is not supportive. Otherwise good company for Implementation Client.

Pros

Good Incentive

Cons

Long Hours

Working enviorment

Good working environment is there .People are very nice and helping in nature. Management is very much supportive. But you need to maintain some decorum.

Good organization to work with,achieving business in staffing field.They are growing badly and people who wants their career in staffing,IDC is right place to work.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Assistant manager resourcing

• Leading a highly motivated and trained team of recruitment to help clients and candidates in their specialized industries for all over US. • Aggressive Lead player and highly motivated to work in fast paced environment. • Interaction with client manager on daily basis to get new business and to understand the Client's requirement to make sure there is no gap in supply & demand. • Actively involved in all facets of a temporary and/or permanent placement • Establish focused business development and recruiting plans.

Work-friendly and Nice Workplace

IDC Technologies is a good company to work. Relaxed and work friendly environment. I've leaned a lot from my colleagues and managers. Management of this organization is very relaxed and friendly. Team-mates and colleagues here are helpful and supportive.

Pros

relaxed working environment

Cons

sometimes weekend working is there

A Must Company to Work in to learn alot

I was working as a Technical Recruiter with IDC and they taught me a lot about how to do recruitment with the least usage of Portals. That was hard as i came from a background where we use to do recruiting through portals, however i learned there ways and made changes in my style of Recruitment.

Looking for Work from Home technical recruiter Job

good company to work managements is also very good got lots of req in a day then start work try to cover all req i enjoyed here to work co workers are very helpful i learned here many skills improve my self and my work

Pros

free lunches

Cons

A higher level from the start-ups, definitely a good place to learn a lot about industry & knowledge about the work.

Do not wish to disclose a lot but definitely there is a huge scope of improvement required....still a better place to learn & gain a lot about the industry & work model.

incentives are good and comfortable environment

Company is good but hr policies are not that good and administration should also need some strictness and rectified. My overall experience is good here.

Pros

not that pressure of timings

Cons

cab issues

Average Company

Management is really bad and not cultured, no job security, Here you cant rely on anything. Worst working environment Management is not supportive as they can even terminate your services without prior notice or even if you have asked the any questions

Pros

Getting salary on time

Cons

You will get fired without any reason or prior notice if you are not buttering management

Productive and fun work place

Fun work place with supportive management..not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this expected of a big company..

Pros

free lunches, cabs facility, free air tickets, lots of travelling, good salary packages

Cons

long hours, unscheduled flights

I am There System Engineer and i am giving there support approx 600 users

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with