IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Compassionate

The city was new to me. I needed a compassionate and supportable company. I was quite comfortable in IDC. People are helpful, courteous, welcoming and it's the place where you can learn a lot. I found the management quite fair and decent.

Pros

compensation

Cons

invoicing

Not good time with IDC

They dont give what they promise during discussion. Their is always a delay from HR's for queries. They failed to make me permanent with my Client (Wipro).

Good for New Workers

I have greatly enjoyed my work experience and benefits with IDC. As a new employee, my experiences are somewhat limited, but it could be expected in any business that there could be. I haven't felt any big negatives at this point with IDC. Perhaps employees would appreciate an opportunity for gym exercise rooms as well as additional cafeteria/canteen offerings.

it support

as a desktop support engineer all user quires and answer the related user. troubleshoot error and outlook configuration, install new application and update antivirus.

Pros

free launch

Cons

short hours

This is a Fake Company

I worked with this company. But they not given me my salary. If you don't believe to me, then join company then see whats happen with you after 2-3 months. I know they have website and lots of more, Then I am fool to west my important time to write this review. Thanks,

Pros

Good Fake Job

Cons

Fake

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with