IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Employee Reviews for Contractor

3.9Pay & Benefits

IDC Provides you a Varied Work Platform

I worked with IDC Technologies Inc Hyderabad branch in India. The company provides you with several number of contracts based on your demand and availability. A fine company for your work needs. Solid opportunities, especially for freshers.

Pros

raise available

Cons

bench

Overall Great Experience

Because of IDC Technologies Inc, I had a chance to set foot on a wide variety of projects, wherein I could learn and get experience in latest technologies. There were some breaks between projects in the year 2014, I believe that had lots to do with the country’s economy and not IDC.

Pros

handsome salary

Cons

can be tough to get h1b

Compassionate

The city was new to me. I needed a compassionate and supportable company. I was quite comfortable in IDC. People are helpful, courteous, welcoming and it's the place where you can learn a lot. I found the management quite fair and decent.

Pros

compensation

Cons

invoicing

Collaboration and Excellent Management

My stint with IDC Technologies and TCS was full of new opportunities, right from the very first day. The CEO has good wiki's and it was a great learning experience, with excellent management, helpful coworkers and positive work environment. The company’s accounting department was ever ready with a review to get an idea about my overall performance.

Pros

compensation

Cons

stress

A company that values its employees

I had a WIPRO placement and didn't experience any such scam issue. IDC Technologies is not the type of employer that will simply lay off employees if their contract with the client is over. Rather, the company shows great concern in valuing its employees and tries to fit the worker in another position.

Pros

fast placements

Cons

stress when switching contracts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with

• IDC Technologies
  • Contractor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?