IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Employee Reviews for IT Recruiter

Fun workplace

It was nice to work there. Environment. Was also so cool.my manager was the best manager. I would love to rejoin if I get the chance. Good salary with Good learning.

IDC is good platform.

IDC is a good platform to build your knowledge about the industry.Having best work atmosphere and management.You don't feel work pressure and target compared to the industry.

This is my opinion about IDC

I was working in this company more than an year and that teaches me alot, and i have seen many changes in these years. i have worked under three to four different managers as well. company staffs are good personally. Company don't consider your queries!

Nice It based company

Management was good, good work ethics, salary on time and apart from salary good incentives. Work Culture was nice, Energetic place & people to work along.

not a good environment to work

not happy with the work environment, they are not providing basic felicities, not providing salary in time, no cab, no benefits are provided to the employee

Cons

no felicities like cab, food or insurance

Good Work Environment.

IDC Technologies provides high quality, high impact, and cost-effective solutions for all your data management and information access needs. Provide us with a business challenge, we'll find the solution. It's that simple. Data and information can help an organization grow, operate more efficiently, and arrive at a solid bottom line. At the same time, they can be complex and difficult to manage. They can frustrate and hinder productiveness at work and can require

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Best US Staffing Firm in LKO

Must Join Best environment for working nice cabins and working platforms colleagues are good and helpful good for beginners and staffing experts as well.

Pros

Many

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with

• IDC Technologies
  • IT Recruiter
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?