IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Firm that Puts You in the Right Placement

A recruiting firm is judged based on their ability to place a candidate into a job that fits one’s skills and character. IDC is a firm works to ensure that both their client and candidates are a good fit. I enjoy working with my team and successfully placing candidates. If you have a solid performance, you will get a decent salary hike.

There is no respect for the employees / Worst company

There is no respect for the employees. There will be no benefits at all. No cab, no meals, no proper incentives. Even they won't give the leave which will not come under LOP. Lot of submission target pressure. No client response for the submissions made. No proper guidance. Lot of politics and discrimation inside the office. Its waste fo time to work with IDC technologies. I would say my experience with IDC technologies for 10 months is totally waste. We can't gain any knowledge here. Some idiotic managers are keep talking their personal calls inside the cabin and once they feel bored they will irritate the recruiters with their attitude. If anyone got IDC Technologies offer, please decline that and look up for some other better opportunities, its a trap to work here. Simply saying its waste to work with IDC Technologies. If you prefer to join there you have to giveup your dignity, self respect and everything

Good for New Workers

I have greatly enjoyed my work experience and benefits with IDC. As a new employee, my experiences are somewhat limited, but it could be expected in any business that there could be. I haven't felt any big negatives at this point with IDC. Perhaps employees would appreciate an opportunity for gym exercise rooms as well as additional cafeteria/canteen offerings.

Do not recomment

No Job security No Incentives No equal opportunity Salary b/w dates 7th-10th They terminate without notice, will get salary only till the days worked Final settlement only after 45 days

Pros

May get good salary

Cons

No job security

A Must Company to Work in to learn alot

I was working as a Technical Recruiter with IDC and they taught me a lot about how to do recruitment with the least usage of Portals. That was hard as i came from a background where we use to do recruiting through portals, however i learned there ways and made changes in my style of Recruitment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with