IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Employee Reviews

Excellent

Excellent work environment and excellent interpersonal skills and experience with IDC Technologies Solutions India Pvt Ltd very smoothly and good. Good work environment is there,corporative team members

Fun workplace

It was nice to work there. Environment. Was also so cool.my manager was the best manager. I would love to rejoin if I get the chance. Good salary with Good learning.

Very low profile management

Worst company regarding salary related issues and management least bothered about it. There you will never known who can help you with your issues....

Pros

Na

Cons

Very unprofessional company

Not good time with IDC

They dont give what they promise during discussion. Their is always a delay from HR's for queries. They failed to make me permanent with my Client (Wipro).

Productive and fun workplace

i worked in Idc Technologies for more then 1 year, overall experience was nice, my team account manager was very nice person. This company provide salary on time.

Pros

Good cab services

Cons

manytime long working hours, incentive policy is not clear to anyone

good

good.overall satisfactory.reachable on queries.medical insurance is not so good. BG is time taking.Had to pay for insurance and other benifts from our pocket

Nice place to start the career

A very supportive and friendly colleagues. Good packages for the post. Excellent working confitions. They also have tie ups with wipro limited. So that the chance of getting recruited in wipro is higher.

Its good

Fair enough but if client releases you from project then you might be get laid off. So its always like if client have project then you have good chance to stay in job.

Idc

Nice Work Culture & helping environment. No need to change anything everything is perfect so i must say that those who are looking for job change do come in IDC.

No Management, No Job Security and No salary security.

Not paid for 2 months, Released from project without any reason. Management not responding properly to emails and calls. Pathetic projects. Overall a pathetic company.

Productive & fun

I worked at IDC Technologies full-time for more than 2+ year. The work environment is friendly and work gets done very fast as well very good pay master in the staffing industry.

Not so okay

I was working as a IT officer assistant on one of the project called Direct benefit transfer. I had to solve technical issues and deal with College clerks and their students.

IDC is good platform.

IDC is a good platform to build your knowledge about the industry.Having best work atmosphere and management.You don't feel work pressure and target compared to the industry.

Great work place

In IDC Technologies organization is Best work place, good environment and great job culture and good learn skills from seniors team and great support from seniors.

worst & Horrible workspace

Horrible work space and work culture . Management is full of politics.they will stop salary and harassment the employee before leave. worst management

Good to start your carrier.

Good to start your carrier. It is a EUS company so work culture depends on the project assigned. What profile, project & job description assigned to you?

IDC Technologies

working in IDC Technologies had not problem. but as a career wise growth is limited so if you want growth you need to change. work wise no problem had with them

Slow growth and learning

The growth of an individual is slow and the skill learning Scope is mediocore and the management is not supportive but the work culture is beneficial for non enthusiast's..

This is my opinion about IDC

I was working in this company more than an year and that teaches me alot, and i have seen many changes in these years. i have worked under three to four different managers as well. company staffs are good personally. Company don't consider your queries!

Its good learning place to work on

Its good learning place to work. You have lot of space to learn as you can explore the knowledge. Learn new skills which is beneficial career for future opportunities.

Worst Organization

Worst experience from Policies perspective, Worst experience from Payout perspective, No Leave encashment, Pathetic coordination, No communication with associates by HR or governance team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with