IDC Technologies

IDC Technologies Management reviews

Clear

Very low profile management

Worst company regarding salary related issues and management least bothered about it. There you will never known who can help you with your issues....

Pros

Na

Cons

Very unprofessional company

No Management, No Job Security and No salary security.

Not paid for 2 months, Released from project without any reason. Management not responding properly to emails and calls. Pathetic projects. Overall a pathetic company.

IDC is good platform.

IDC is a good platform to build your knowledge about the industry.Having best work atmosphere and management.You don't feel work pressure and target compared to the industry.

worst & Horrible workspace

Horrible work space and work culture . Management is full of politics.they will stop salary and harassment the employee before leave. worst management

Slow growth and learning

The growth of an individual is slow and the skill learning Scope is mediocore and the management is not supportive but the work culture is beneficial for non enthusiast's..

Worst Organization

Worst experience from Policies perspective, Worst experience from Payout perspective, No Leave encashment, Pathetic coordination, No communication with associates by HR or governance team

Pathetic staffing company

it's a worst staffing company i have ever seen in my life it ruin the recruiters life, first of all there is no job security in idc, they can fire the recruiters at any time without any reason and also they are not providing salary after resign from idc, they promised the days for salary but the salary never credit on that date whatever the hr of idc told to recruiters and then we mail the hr of idc and they are just giving time slots for salary but we never get our salary from idc after give resign, worst experience with idc and pathetic management,there are many good staffing companies are there as compare to idc,my suggestion to all the recruiters who are looking for job in staffing never went idc for job,they just ruin the life of recruiters

Pros

There is no pros in his company

Cons

no job security, no salary credit on time and managers give lots of pressure to recruiters

Nice It based company

Management was good, good work ethics, salary on time and apart from salary good incentives. Work Culture was nice, Energetic place & people to work along.

Technical Recruiter

IDC is again a great company to work with however the management of this organisation is a bit biased. the salary they offer is very high however the benefits that they promise are delayed or never given

Compassionate

The city was new to me. I needed a compassionate and supportable company. I was quite comfortable in IDC. People are helpful, courteous, welcoming and it's the place where you can learn a lot. I found the management quite fair and decent.

Pros

compensation

Cons

invoicing

Collaboration and Excellent Management

My stint with IDC Technologies and TCS was full of new opportunities, right from the very first day. The CEO has good wiki's and it was a great learning experience, with excellent management, helpful coworkers and positive work environment. The company’s accounting department was ever ready with a review to get an idea about my overall performance.

Pros

compensation

Cons

stress

An average place to work

Like any other company in Delhi/NCR. Hard core staffing company, they are good in paying but management need to work more to make it a better experience for employees .

Team Handling, Account management

Team Handling, Account management, Working on various Requirements. Head hunting, Sourcing, Submitting, Scheduling the interview, Initiating offers,.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

8 hours in a day of work

Its ok

Management need to be more active with the employees and not just care about the work to be done. there is nothing in this company apart from work for a employee, No motivation or other activities to keep the employees enjoyable and motivating.

Pros

Cons

No Employee Engagment

Quality Service to the Clients

IDC Technologies, Inc is a Premier Technology Services Organization with primary focus in IT services. A flexible working model (Fixed bid / T&M / Resource level support), Best-in-Practice solutions with accelerators and highly capable multi-disciplinary technology force from IDC our clients achieve their technology objectives with faster ROI and Time-to-Market capability.With a unique Onsite/offshore global delivery model we deliver solutions with the precision required by our client. Good Client relationship management but Job Security is less in IDC Technologies in domestic recruitment and poor management as there is no hike in the salary

Learning Place

Big Company and lots more to learn from this. only demerits is no micro management and Admin Department is not supportive. Otherwise good company for Implementation Client.

Pros

Good Incentive

Cons

Long Hours

Working enviorment

Good working environment is there .People are very nice and helping in nature. Management is very much supportive. But you need to maintain some decorum.

Good Work Environment.

IDC Technologies provides high quality, high impact, and cost-effective solutions for all your data management and information access needs. Provide us with a business challenge, we'll find the solution. It's that simple. Data and information can help an organization grow, operate more efficiently, and arrive at a solid bottom line. At the same time, they can be complex and difficult to manage. They can frustrate and hinder productiveness at work and can require

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Startup on Technical Training

Being the 1st employee of the organization where the orgin is from Australia. The management is very professional and very transparent. I been part of the indian operation and generated more than 5 cr business for the organization. Involved in all the aspect of a start up organization right from finding the office space, recruiting people, Marketing & selling the service , Franchisee management , operation etc.

Work-friendly and Nice Workplace

IDC Technologies is a good company to work. Relaxed and work friendly environment. I've leaned a lot from my colleagues and managers. Management of this organization is very relaxed and friendly. Team-mates and colleagues here are helpful and supportive.

Pros

relaxed working environment

Cons

sometimes weekend working is there

Out sourcing

IDC TECHNOlOGIES is a CMMI Level company Actually the company is good But Management is Very Poor . There is No value for employees and Salaries are not constraint.

Pros

Company is good as a CMMI level

Cons

Salaries are not given in time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDC Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDC Technologies with